Raider (Wighton) in pub fight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CCTV footage of the assault set to be released according to SMH.
Good to hear - I know his lawyers wanted it suppressed permanently. Doubtful he'd get jail time given he'll be punished through that indigenous court but he might cop more time out of the game if footage is as bad as it allegedly is...

Good to hear - I know his lawyers wanted it suppressed permanently. Doubtful he'd get jail time given he'll be punished through that indigenous court but he might cop more time out of the game if footage is as bad as it allegedly is...

Greenberg has apparently seen the footage hence his suspension so can't see him getting anymore.

Maybe a spear in the leg, traditional style justice?!

Is it like jamil? He got gaol time and blacklisted from an nrl contract. Serious assaults are taken seriously by the courts.

ba94080eb18fe7114a4a3f8f5fa1259e

Raiders player Jack Wighton arriving at ACT Magistrates court in Canberra.Source: News Corp Australia
Raiders star Jack Wighton has been fined $3,500 and copped a two-month suspended jail sentence for a drunken and violent rampage in Canberra in February.
Wighton fronted a panel of Aboriginal elders in the ACT magistrates court on Wednesday, who then made a recommendation on his sentencing.

“Everywhere I go now I’m not known for being the nice guy or a good footy player. Now, everyone is riding me about the whole situation,” he told the court.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/0ea82490e1d0d516bf5fd5f3c8419dae

"Wighton told the court he had received counselling since the incident, and was volunteering with young children.

The NRL fullback said he was remorseful, and had hoped to apologise in person to the victims — but they did not want to participate".

It is a shame we don't afford the "young children" the same consideration shown the victims ...... why is it every drug adled idiot ends up thinking they are somehow qualified and say they want to be a councilor and work with children ..... I wouldn't let the numbnut thug anywhere near mine .....

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6