Raider (Wighton) in pub fight.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
The Canberra Raiders are aware of an incident involving Jack Wighton and have been cooperating with ACT Policing on their investigation.

The Raiders have notified the NRL Integrity unit and will be not making any further comment as the incident is an ongoing police investigation.

Statement by Canberra club.

I'm hearing it was a nightclub fight.

The Canberra Raiders are aware of an incident involving Jack Wighton and have been cooperating with ACT Policing on their investigation.

The Raiders have notified the NRL Integrity unit and will be not making any further comment as the incident is an ongoing police investigation.

Statement by Canberra club.

I'm hearing it was a nightclub fight.
Yeah, I heard the same. Haven’t they fallen to pieces. I had them as a real premiership threat last season... and with a different coach they may well have been. The wheels have fallen off.

Typical Ricky club (Do not forget that in 2008 the sharks finished level with us and the storm on points that year....then dropped right off the radar under Ricky)

On paper they have a very strong team, with power forwards and a talented back three.
Watching the Mounties there are some good back-ups, the hooker, Austin, Oldfield and a Fijian winger. It will be interesting to check if Sticky has made any changes to the side that played so meekly against us.

I just checked. Sticky has dropped Papali for Liam Knight, who played well against the Manly Workers on Saturday knight.

I like Shannon Boyd, if he got his fitness up and played like Burgess/tapau and afb just 100 mileshours straight ahead he'd be massive. Teams really need that beast mode in the forwards and canberra are lacking it for what ever reason. Been disappointed in Papali seems to be coasting each game.

If they lose wighton, they are in for a long season.

He was actually pretty good against us last week.
He has been one of there best all season. But he still isn't an elite FB imo. I believe was a 5/8 through the lower grades. Depending on player attitudes this is a team where Baz could pick up a mid season transfer for cheap .should keep an eye on the sticky Ricky situation

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4