Game Day: Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles [Round 3, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worst performance by a Manly side I've seen in a long time. Cherry had a shocker.
What's with the no offloads and not having a dig. The same repeatetive plays again and again.
Hopefully just a whole team shocker they can move on from.
Jake should be the only one to collect pay.
And yes credit to Brad Parker.
As for the team The enthusiasm and pride just wasn't there. They went back to a bunch of individuals playing and not a team.
Losing sucks.

The problem with Cherry, and this is probably why he won't be seen in a Queensland jersey again, is that the difference between his best game and his worst game is so humungous. Someone mentioned earlier that all that was missing from our attack was the Benny Hill theme music - that applies doubly to Cherry when things aren't going his way. Games like tonight, he looks so absolutely clueless that it makes you begin to wonder if his good games (like last week) are flukes. And if they're not flukes, maybe they're at least exceptions to the rule. Honestly, if you showed footage from tonight's game to a sports-loving alien who'd never seen a game of rugby league but was visiting planet Earth for a weekend lark, and then tried to convince that alien that DCE was one of the game's elite halfbacks, they'd fly back to their own planet thinking you were crazy.

The problem with Cherry, and this is probably why he won't be seen in a Queensland jersey again, is that the difference between his best game and his worst game is so humungous. Someone mentioned earlier that all that was missing from our attack was the Benny Hill theme music - that applies doubly to Cherry when things aren't going his way. Games like tonight, he looks so absolutely clueless that it makes you begin to wonder if his good games (like last week) are flukes. And if they're not flukes, maybe they're at least exceptions to the rule. Honestly, if you showed footage from tonight's game to a sports-loving alien who'd never seen a game of rugby league but was visiting planet Earth for a weekend lark, and then tried to convince that alien that DCE was one of the game's elite halfbacks, they'd fly back to their own planet thinking you were crazy.
They need the Benny Hill music playing when they do the video session at training during the week.

At the moment... 2018 appears to be 2017 for manly, inconsistency in effort will kill us. Potential, and i'll leave it at that. Top 4 potential, but also potential to miss the 8. Really reckon AFB must start off the bench, need his impact to change direction should we have one of these rare games where no one puts in.

Although i do think the result would be completely different had it not been wet. Weren't able to adapt at all, put in a terribly lacklustre effort that wasn't acceptable, however, i'm satisfied with what chez said after the match.

Need a John Cena to come in and hit us with an attitude adjustment when we appear as we did today.

We need to start slow when things aren't clicking, first focus on ball control, simplisity and physicality, then develop our brutal attack. Tried to skip too many steps at once today and failed to settle into the match as a result

Embarrassed to have lost to such a **** side, although there were reasons we didn't turn up, and i'm concerned that we struggled to do anything when it was wet

At the moment... 2018 appears to be 2017 for manly, inconsistency in effort will kill us. Potential, and i'll leave it at that. Top 4 potential, but also potential to miss the 8. Really reckon AFB must start off the bench, need his impact to change direction should we have one of these rare games where no one puts in.

Although i do think the result would be completely different had it not been wet. Weren't able to adapt at all, put in a terribly lacklustre effort that wasn't acceptable, however, i'm satisfied with what chez said after the match.

We need to start slow when things aren't clicking, first focus on ball control, simplisity and physicality, then develop our brutal attack. Tried to skip too many steps at once today and failed to settle into the match as a result
We could finish anywhere from 1st to 15th & I have no clue which it will be. I yearn for the consistency of the noughties team.

It just seemed that we really had poor leadership and direction tonight. Obviously DCE is much better than that. Hastings showed more leadership and spark out there which was extremely positive. I think he's going to have a break out year.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8