Game Day: Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles [Round 3, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it was a necessary loss to get the message that some days the wins will have to come through hard work and having a real dig. We can't just turn up every week and expect sides to meekly surrender while we blow them off the park.

Are they serious, south's called em " Our Bitches" in the paper and they come out and play that way...

In Singapore and missed the game, glad I did by the scoreline. Looks like nothing's changed, still inconsistent with our performances
Inconsistent, correct, although it was more a lack of effort/motivation. On the manly's social media you could see the sides mindset completely change once it started pouring, and some videos showed them training slowly and unenthusiastically. The side wasn't right with attitude before the game, and here's to hoping that was a one off. I do believe the rain contributed, although nothing but attitude can explain their lacklustre effort.

We will need to develop a game plan for wet weather games as well, cause we couldn't adapt and killed ourselves with errors and dumb plays (such as constantly running next to sideline with slippery grass).

Funny story.....footy related, well, AFL at least.

At a game a Princess Park in the early 90s, Carlton ruckman Justin Madden (at the time the equal tallest ever AFL player at 206 cm) ran onto the ground with his team mates for a game. It was wet and anyone who knows that ground will know it used to turn into a bog when it rained.

Anyway, Madden reached down to grab some mud and rub it on his arms and legs to get used to it as they were jogging around the ground, but pretty soon his team mates started giving him a wide berth. It turned out that the boys in blue were on horseback that day and what Madden had actually rubbed on himself was manure lol.

Maybe that's what the souths players did? Nobody on our team wanted to tackle them...

It bloody hurts dosen't it. To not even see one forward tuck the ball under the arm, pin the ears back and get past a jog. I can't remember seeing such an overt display of lethargy. Has to be more to this. Surely our boys have more of a spine than that?
Watch a fired up Lussick bring hard straight aggressive running to the team next week.

@Dan think last week in reverse.....weather and all.

The only bright spots were Brad Parker who was brilliant and Jackson Hastings who showed he belongs in first grade.

Watch a fired up Lussick bring hard straight aggressive running to the team next week.

Who would you drop for him though? I can't see the starters being dropped and Perrett was good in the limited time he had. It would be between Lane and Tanginoa. I know Lane failed the HIA, but other than his knock on he was still showing good form with a couple of strong runs and some muscle in defence. At one point Burgess ran at him and he just stopped Sam dead with a ball and all tackle before pushing him onto his back. Sam was out-muscling every Manly forward, yet Lane handled him like a small fry.

@Dan think last week in reverse.....weather and all.

The only bright spots were Brad Parker who was brilliant and Jackson Hastings who showed he belongs in first grade.
Guess I’ll head out for an adventure around Salt Lake City then rather than try to rewatch that muck

Who would you drop for him though? I can't see the starters being dropped and Perrett was good in the limited time he had. It would be between Lane and Tanginoa. I know Lane failed the HIA, but other than his knock on he was still showing good form with a couple of strong runs and some muscle in defence. At one point Burgess ran at him and he just stopped Sam dead with a ball and all tackle before pushing him onto his back. Sam was out-muscling every Manly forward, yet Lane handled him like a small fry.
It has to be Tanginoa ,Perrett is putting in ,and although Lane had a couple of errors yesterday ,he also is bringing it.

HaHa @Dan ,needs to eliminate that thought of a 2nd wife. I find those fundamentalist Mormans more extreme than the crazies calling for Jihad.
Talk about Gluttons for punishment.
Explain to me ,WHY or HOW ,Having 10 wives could be good for your health or sanity.Give me the Koran and a suicide vest anyday (its way quicker)...

(No offense to the ladies on here ,10 husbands would be no better ,Im sure.)

Coach needs better half time speech writers!
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4