Question ..... Who is the worst footballer to play first grade ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We've had this thread before. Seems a shame to waste a perfectly good old thread . . . . @Dan, maybe you can find it and merge, with this newborn ?
Jeez your up yourself you... Step up become a mod or butt out - just because you read every thread in existence doesn't mean every one else has. Who wants to read stale old threads. I'd rather read the up to date current version.

Jeez your up yourself you... Step up become a mod or butt out - just because you read every thread in existence doesn't mean every one else has. Who wants to read stale old threads. I'd rather read the up to date current version.
I didn't mean for this post to sound so aggressive - what I really should have said is very little of what is posted on here hasn't been posted before. But we need to encourage people to post on here not harp on back to old posts. there a few new threads posted - we need to keep them coming otherwise it's not going to encourage people to come here & debate, argue & troll. Thats where the fun is.

I didn't mean for this post to sound so aggressive - what I really should have said is very little of what is posted on here hasn't been posted before. But we need to encourage people to post on here not harp on back to old posts. there a few new threads posted - we need to keep them coming otherwise it's not going to encourage people to come here & debate, argue & troll. Thats where the fun is.
Well i agree with yor 2nd post anyway . . . but i do enjoy a good , old, long thread, take the Daly Cherrygraph for example. The Keiran Forum will never catch it now. @:(

The sad thing about Garrick Morgan is that he is Jim "Pogo" Morgan's son. Pogo had some talent, playing 111 games for Souffs and the Rorters between 1965 and 1972 and only missed a place in the Easts team that we beat in the 1972 GF through injury. He also played 4 tests for Australia, 8 games for NSW and 3 games for Country. You'd have thought that some of that would have rubbed off on his son.........

Would that sprinter who played for the Rorters in the mid-90's, Shane Whereat count? One of the fastest players I've seen, but other than that he was next to useless. While former Olympic and Commonwealth games 400 metre sprinter Darren Clarke had the good sense to go back to running after having a go at Balmain.

Jeff Fenech when he had a stint as the Speels reserve grade hooker. Like Clarke 2 years later, Fenech quickly realised that his talent was in another field, or ring in his case.

Former Cronulla and Souffs winger Eion Crosson comes to mind. Lucky he could kick goals......

What about Lee Oudenryn? His only claim to fame was beating Martin Offiah in that sprint race at Parramatta Stadium back in 1992. And even then there were rumours (started I believe by Benny Elias) that Offiah had tanked so his Lions team mates could collect big money from the bookies.

I'm fairly certain Garrick Morgan is the son of John " Pogo" Morgan who played for Manly and Australia in the late 60's, Jim Morgan also played for Australia around this time..

I'm fairly certain Garrick Morgan is the son of John " Pogo" Morgan who played for Manly and Australia in the late 60's, Jim Morgan also played for Australia around this time..

Hats off to you because I looked it up and you are correct.

Jorgen " Yogi " Rogers, played one first grade game for Manly in the early nineties, he was recruited from a provincial NZ rugby league side when he came here for an Amco Cup game, he had a massive mullet in a ponytail and played accordingly.

Yeah Scott Donald scored so Many tries even though we were down the bottom of the table. He would back up every break and give him a sniff of space he would beat his man every time and run the length of the field. One of the quickest wingers I have ever seen.

He was faster than anyone in our current squad inc the current snake. The 2005 snake was prob just quicker than Scotty

Purely from a Manly perspective I'd have to give a special mention to Kevin McGuinness. I thought we'd purchased a gun and he played like absolute crap for 16 games and thankfully moved on to super league never to return.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4