Question ..... Who is the worst footballer to play first grade ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Watching Hasson play over the last couple of years this question has been tossed around the dinner table of late. I always maintained that Tony Smith (Brian's Brother) was at the top of the list. Greg Smith (NFL) player for Knights only lasted one game in league. Was like tits on a bull as well.

Interested to hear your thoughts here ....

We've had this thread before. Seems a shame to waste a perfectly good old thread . . . . @Dan, maybe you can find it and merge, with this newborn ?

Micheal Bani
Peta Hiku
Tony Williams
Luke Williamson
Chris Bailey
Jye Mullane
James Hasson
Carl Webb
Chris Sandow
Akuila Uate

I think anyone who has played or watched any level of rugby league has seen nepotism at work. Look at some of the sons of powerful or prominent coaches and club men you will find your answers.

Bit of a negative thread though.

Greg Smith is an absolute gun masters sprinter. I have run against him many times over the last few years and he leaves me for dead. He runs about 11.3 for a 100 m and he is 42. Nice bloke as well.

I went to a Wallabies game at the SFS in the mid 1990s, where they won by 70 odd points (I forget who against, maybe Samoa or Wales when they were really bad) and I though then, "how good is this Garrick Morgan guy".

Then I saw him play league for the Crushers not long after.

I don't like to be too negative, but he makes this list I reckon.

If you opine that the thread is negative, THEN DON'T RESPOND !
IMO it invokes and stimulates a level of banter. For instance I forgot about Garrick Morgan. He's a beauty !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8