QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We will see the boys play on Monday 8:05pm

Screenshot_20210731-221539_Samsung Internet.jpg

We will see the boys play on Monday 8:05pm

View attachment 18868
At least it’s on TV but gee this is disappointing. Was so looking forward to the game at Redcliffe and then the triple header v Storm at Suncorp. Oh well hope this hard lockdown hangs about long enough to rid the town of Covid so we can flow into to finals. I can’t imagine there will be crowds for a few rounds at least. Tomorrow’s Covid numbers might be interesting.

At least it’s on TV but gee this is disappointing. Was so looking forward to the game at Redcliffe and then the triple header v Storm at Suncorp. Oh well hope this hard lockdown hangs about long enough to rid the town of Covid so we can flow into to finals. I can’t imagine there will be crowds for a few rounds at least. Tomorrow’s Covid numbers might be interesting.
We wont be out of lockdown till Christmas in NSW.

I'm considering giving myself a haircut....

Considering how much complexity there would have been in salvaging this round after the QLD government forced them to suspend today's matches I'm actually really impressed with how quickly the NRL got this done. Some people must have worked very hard today.

Sucks that we have to play at night now though.

That’s rubbish, why didn’t they keep sunday’s Games and just move one of Saturday’s games to Sunday and the other 2 games to Monday. That way they only have to reschedule 3 games instead of 5 games
Because Channel Nein realised that Melbourne V Penrith was a pretty good match, possibly even better than the Battle of the Queensland duds that they showcased on Friday night.
So, Manly and Cronulla get punted.
Just shows you who runs this sport: Channel Nein.

What an incompetent government!!!
I swear she just made up the cancellation of games on the spot when questioned about footy! The AFL even packed up and went home, what an absolute balls up policy on the run stupid decision to say it was originally cancelled. Even during this lockdown in QLD you are allowed to work which is all the footy players are doing. It should always have been no crowds and that's it!!!

Last edited:
Oh well hope this hard lockdown hangs about long enough to rid the town of Covid so we can flow into to finals.
completely off topic but trust me when i say this is not what you want in the medium to long term. Australia as a whole needs to understand that a 0 covid case goal will just mean these stupid snap lockdowns continue to run and run.

sounds rough but what's needed is more covid cases and a harder longer lockdown across the country to make people realise this thing is dangerous. it is a thing that can affect their lives and perhaps its not a huge inconvenience to go and get a jab.

don't get me wrong i would love to live in wonderland as well where covid could be contained and wasn't a thing but I'm sure we can all agree that will be impossible.

"Monday nights a great night for football"
‘Remember that old jingle?
Well it’s fkn not, but if it’s just once, I’ll take it.
I know we love to sink the slipper into the NRL hierarchy, but there
are some ppl that have worked their arses off since yesterdays announcement, to get the train back on the track. Team effort, bloody good work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6