QLD Lockdown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We won't be saying that come Monday night it one of our players gets a serious injury from the ground conditions.

It's my biggest worry come tomorrow night.
Yet to see 1 player lose their footing because of the condition of the surface. Looks fast and flat. Maybe if it was raining it'd be a concern. Players all wearing moulded studs. It looks more even than Brookie on a good day. It's a shame we didn't get to play on a sunny Sunday arvo but a mild Monday night is way better than no footy at all.

Yet to see 1 player lose their footing because of the condition of the surface. Looks fast and flat. Maybe if it was raining it'd be a concern. Players all wearing moulded studs. It looks more even than Brookie on a good day. It's a shame we didn't get to play on a sunny Sunday arvo but a mild Monday night is way better than no footy at all.
It’s a pity this comp is a fair chance of turning to mud given the circumstances because plenty of the Sydney clubs,especially Manly,would enjoy playing the fine and fast conditions that SE QLD throws up this time of the year

Well I hope channel 9 you are happy 36-0 GF replay and such a one sided game.. not withstanding the panthers out 1v2 a non event today.

so am i right in seeing the headline that 9 more positive cases in QLD today? if so looks like No crowds for foreseeable future. Lockdown will defo continue.... Finals moved to Melbourne?

so am i right in seeing the headline that 9 more positive cases in QLD today? if so looks like No crowds for foreseeable future. Lockdown will defo continue.... Finals moved to Melbourne?
Yep 9 today but all close contacts of the kid frm Friday. Will be an interesting few days that’s for sure. I get the sense Qld health are really worried about this one. I can’t imagine any crowds for a couple of weeks at least.

I'm at a medical centre on GC this morning to get a MRI on my knee and 2 lots of people have turned up without masks.
They were both refused service, then agreed to mask.

Got a blood test last week and the pathology place didn't have a QR scan code, and weren't worried about it.

sniff sniff
Smells like a GF at the MCG to me!
Yeehaaaaaaa

I’ll be there with my manly scarf on my lonesome cheering on the boys

go you eagles

btw I’m clearly joking

The qld health officer is incompetent, coming out again against AZ for young people. With delta many more will get sick, she doesn’t get it.

There was no reason to postpone the league games and move to one stadium. It would have been fine just to ban the crowds and play the games as originally planned.

Also stating she doesn’t know how the people today caught it.

She is not calm.

I only learned tonight that the hypocritical Queensland Government allowed the gallops and the trots to run in Brisbane on Saturday when they supposedly closed down "all sport".
What a bunch of Toads, permitting gambling to happen because they needed the revenue.
Does that prove that horse racing, the trots and greyhounds is not 'sport'?

The qld health officer is incompetent, coming out again against AZ for young people. With delta many more will get sick, she doesn’t get it.

There was no reason to postpone the league games and move to one stadium. It would have been fine just to ban the crowds and play the games as originally planned.

Also stating she doesn’t know how the people today caught it.

She is not calm.
Junior and local sport events were called off mid game when the lockdown announcement was made Saturday morning, even though the lockdown didn't start till 4pm. what's the reasoning with that FFS

Junior and local sport events were called off mid game when the lockdown announcement was made Saturday morning, even though the lockdown didn't start till 4pm. what's the reasoning with that FFS
The team I coach were allowed to finish the late games (starting at 2pm) were called off.

66Duf37.jpg

44KmhXY.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4