QLD Cup Grand Final: Northern Pride Vs Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Oh as for kicking all of t Williams were sideline attempts and they all just brushed wide. There was a really odd brezze there and it made the ball hold up in tge air and push back.

As for manly staff I didn't see any of tge obvious there. A few journo's and a lot of faces in the crowd that are linked to various clubs and the game. The bloke I went with has an encyclopedic knowledge of players, current and past and pointed out a lot of them to me.

Like I said before this is the level of footy t Williams is at right now. He may need another year in reggies till he is ready for nrl but my gut says a year up here and he may lose interest

DSM5 link said:
Better bring him down here and put him on the park then Dan.

who, Williams?

Le strange was the only clear nrl player and there was an obvious difference especially in his ability to read the game defensively.

Hodkinson was good but putting him in nrl now would be like having robson there. He needs a little more time but I guess he can not go worse than orford

A huge congratulations to the Sunshine Coast side. They did it in style after a slow start to the season and a loss in the first round of the finals. It must of been quite the effort.

Nice result and the best impression to make for a new club.

Dan link said:
As for manly staff I didn't see any of the obvious there.

Scott Penn was there apparently.  From the Sunshine Coast Daily:

VIPs such as Queensland Rugby League chairman John McDonald, QRL managing director Ross Livermore and Manly co-owner Scott Penn were hand to watch one-time wooden-spoon favourites, the Sea Eagles, win the premiership in their debut season.

Mr Penn, who uses the Coast side as Manly’s feeder club in the Queensland Cup, said it was time Stockland Park’s stakeholders got serious and secured the region the long-promised new stadium.

http://www.thedaily.com.au/story/2009/09/13/sea-eagles-soared-grand-win/

I have submitted the full article this morning but it still has not appeared as yet.

Jethro link said:
I have submitted the full article this morning but it still has not appeared as yet.
Jethro, I released the two I could see this morning. Maybe you missed the front page tab and is one for Dan. Cheers.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=181636.msg241444#msg241444 date=1252813018]

Jethro, I released the two I could see this morning. Maybe you missed the front page tab and is one for Dan. Cheers.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking that I may have done that again as I think that there were 4 articles that I submitted and only the two have appeared. ::)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6