Predict The Score: Barretts Bone Buriers vs Ivans Panfers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Upset of the season coming up. Actually, upset of the century (which is still relatively young).

A lot of you don't seem to have any respect for religion, or the law.

The footy gods (if not V'landys who is impervious to commercial pressures) could come into play in this very match. A player or two sent off, perhaps? On the Panther side! Or 3 or 4 sin-bins? could easily happen.

As for the law, the law of averages says the Panthers have already stretched the friendship. They will lose one day. And one day the Dogs will win a game.

Will this be the day? You can decide, I will say no more, except to remind you who is leading the Tipping Comp (!)
Shocked The Princess Bride GIF
@:D great minds

Just had a look at the kennel. They are all depressed. They have moved past anger into a state of acceptance they are **** & even Baz is not copping it anymore because it's not his fault that they don't have one player capable of playing in another fist grade side.... Baz is the messiah but.............

Ive just returned form Buckingham Palace and Liz thinks there could be an upset in this one.
I tried to explain to her about the Enigma that is the Male model Tbaz but she wasnt having it.
Apprently it will be the dogs 26-24 so says Corgi no.2

Yeah but Corgi #2 has always been a bit wonky.

Plus I dunno if one can trust dogs tipping dogs..?

The Dogs will kick a field goal to take a 1 - 0 lead ! Then they'll 'go negative' protecting their lead. @:D . but after that it will be pretty well 1 way traffic.
70 - 7 :cool:

Ive just returned form Buckingham Palace and Liz thinks there could be an upset in this one.
I tried to explain to her about the Enigma that is the Male model Tbaz but she wasnt having it.
Apprently it will be the dogs 26-24 so says Corgi no.2

I like dogs, and the family had a corgi years ago (I never knew if we called it corgi or corki..still to this day)

but....

Corgi No. 2 is now corgi No. 3.

I like dogs, and the family had a corgi years ago (I never knew if we called it corgi or corki..still to this day)

but....

Corgi No. 2 is now corgi No. 3.
Liz is not impressed. her direct quote.

'What in the name of myself is that useless pretty boy doing? he's completely inept and couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag'. I took one of those multi things and now I've lost 2 pounds. 2 pounds i say. you don't get as rich as me by wasting money you know.

Find me that useless good for nothing corgi no.2 william..... He is off to the glue factory as soon as i find the little bastard.......

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10