Predict The Score: Barretts Bone Buriers vs Ivans Panfers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
you can almost double your money with the line 1.90 on bulldogs to lose by less than 31.5. still not a safe bet but might be worth a punt if 3 panthers get sinbinned at once and they only win 30-0

4-2 in a close one to the doggies.

In other news...

Has anyone seen ge?

- Not sure about the super duper big scores. Wouldn't most coaches take off their best players to avoid injuries with time to spare?

So maybe just 40 to 50.

I tend to agree that 60-70 plus is not likely but if they turned it up they could get there. 40-50 pt difference is most likely but who knows.

I love how the commentators keep saying that the Bulldogs can't wait for JAC to arrive....i think they have far bigger issues than a winger can solve

Clearly may take the opportunity to rest a few of his forwards and the Dogs have a pretty strong pack. If the Dogs can compete in the middle and hold onto the ball they may beat the spread (31.5) comfortably. Or Cleary may not change a thing or rest a single player. In which case the Dogs should try for a plea bargain.

Could be a lot of sin binning to even things up a bit and save NRL embarrassment so maybe only 42 - 2

The score could be ugly on this one. Barretts only hope is if Penrith clock off early and play in 3rd gear which may keep the score down.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they rest a few players.

The post match press conference may be more interesting than the game. I'm tipping Trent to talk about how well the Dogs "went in patches", how they are a "young team" and "lack the resilience to compete for 80 minutes". I'm also expecting him to complement the Panthers on their attack and refer several times to his familiarity with the Penrith players and structures. Trent's sure to mention how close the Dogs have gone to winning three or four games this year.

I tend to agree that 60-70 plus is not likely but if they turned it up they could get there. 40-50 pt difference is most likely but who knows.

I love how the commentators keep saying that the Bulldogs can't wait for JAC to arrive....i think they have far bigger issues than a winger can solve
They put 56 on the rabbits and I don’t think its in their mindset to have mercy, they play pretty much a full tilt 80 week in, week out, who they play doesn’t seem to matter to them, there 80 minute efforts are very impressive and something we should be working towards, (we did it on Sunday, which was great, we need to work towards maintaining and playing out our 80 like that every week, they do it) it will be a very ugly day to be a dog.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8