Predict The Score: Barretts Bone Buriers vs Ivans Panfers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Panthers at $7 to win 51+

I might get on that with a few anytime tryscorers
That is very tempting in deed.
There last 3 weeks
48-0 sharks
48-12 titans
56-12 rabbits
Theres easily 50 plus in the panthers and somehow I think the dogs might be lucky to find a point

Panthers will likely take it easy . Wouldn't be surprised if they rest a few stars .. I think if Cleary sat out and let Luai run the show they still win by atleast 30
I disagree, I would think Cleary will set them some specific performance goals and not want mediocrity to creep on.
Panfars by plenty.

Bugger of a game for the poor Flanagan kid to get his recall...

Same with Milf against drizzle... they are both on a hiding to nothing...

This prediction is dedicated to the clever scoundrel that is @frank stokes

I predict the Panthers will win by 58 -12. However, if the Penrith players emotions spill over at having to come up against their ex- attacking coach and good mate, the Dogs might spring an upset, handing Baz the best win of his career. Dogs 38-34.

This prediction is dedicated to the clever scoundrel that is @frank stokes

I predict the Panthers will win by 58 -12. However, if the Penrith players emotions spill over at having to come up against their ex- attacking coach and good mate, the Dogs might spring an upset, handing Baz the best win of his career. Dogs 38-34.
Are you saying Baz is worth 50 points??!!

Well I'll be f*cked... I had you all wrong KW @:D

I don’t expect a 50 point win.
maybe by 20-30 with the Panthers just doing the minimum required.

Trent will talk up the middle 10 minutes and how the Panthers didn’t lay a finger on the Dogs.

Reporter which 10 minute period are you talking about.

Trent will say when the half time hooter went they couldn’t lay a finger on us or put any points on, we did well during that period.

As good as the Panthers attack is the defence is just as good Cleary Snr will want to hold the doggies to nil against the best attacking coach in the comp , so
I can't see the doggies getting on the score board unless they kick early penalty goal and lead by 2 in the first 5 mins , then the Panthers running out to win 70- 2

As good as the Panthers attack is the defence is just as good Cleary Snr will want to hold the doggies to nil against the best attacking coach in the comp , so
I can't see the doggies getting on the score board unless they kick early penalty goal and lead by 2 in the first 5 mins , then the Panthers running out to win 70- 2
If the Dogs think that penalty goals are their best option in any circumstance against this team, then Baz has truly lost it.

Bugger of a game for the poor Flanagan kid to get his recall...

Same with Milf against drizzle... they are both on a hiding to nothing...

Too bad, he cant play. Doesnt have the ability to play first grade at NRL level.

They should swap him and Cleary, might make the result interesting.

Upset of the season coming up. Actually, upset of the century (which is still relatively young).

A lot of you don't seem to have any respect for religion, or the law.

The footy gods (if not V'landys who is impervious to commercial pressures) could come into play in this very match. A player or two sent off, perhaps? On the Panther side! Or 3 or 4 sin-bins? could easily happen.

As for the law, the law of averages says the Panthers have already stretched the friendship. They will lose one day. And one day the Dogs will win a game.

Will this be the day? You can decide, I will say no more, except to remind you who is leading the Tipping Comp (!)
Shocked The Princess Bride GIF

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8