Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wheel seems to have a good track record [ and Mitch ] to organize some worthwhile club activities and doubt that this proposal will be any different and sure that anyone who attended would be made to feel welcomed and comfortable . Think that at some Manly - Titans [ home game] at the G C that some Silvertails have already been acquainted. and have been good occasions Just don"t be conned into flying Global eagle over for a glamour appearance , he will just eat all of the pretzels

Wheel seems to have a good track record [ and Mitch ] to organize some worthwhile club activities and doubt that this proposal will be any different and sure that anyone who attended would be made to feel welcomed and comfortable . Think that at some Manly - Titans [ home game] at the G C that some Silvertails have already been acquainted. and have been good occasions Just don"t be conned into flying Global eagle over for a glamour appearance , he will just eat all of the pretzels

Pretzels make me thirsty...!

Definitely a good chance for a catch up mate and certainly all welcome!

Rather than just talking footy it’s a good chance to actually get to know some of the posters on here - We all have common ground in our passion for the club, but I know I actually don’t personally know many of you so am looking forward to putting some faces to names and enjoying the company of you all!

Only a few weeks out now - It’ll be good to get as many posters down there as possible!

@The Wheel and I will look to confirm numbers here in the week or so leading up so we can get a booking sorted.

Grrrrrr I am away for my 25 year wedding anniversary .The date didn't register with me ohhhh , do you believe it , what are the odds ???? Amazing 25 years after the event I'm still paying for it ,getting told where to go and when and she is still getting between me and serious fun !!!
Anyway hope you all have a good time and maybe there is another one later in the year that i can go to .
Go Manly

Grrrrrr I am away for my 25 year wedding anniversary .The date didn't register with me ohhhh , do you believe it , what are the odds ???? Amazing 25 years after the event I'm still paying for it ,getting told where to go and when and she is still getting between me and serious fun !!!
Anyway hope you all have a good time and maybe there is another one later in the year that i can go to .
Go Manly
25 years with one Woman ?
She must be a Great one
Congratulations feathered friend !!!
Soft music , candle light dinner and watching the fireworks together. Enjoy :)

Hi All

I have a work thing on so will not be able to make it (until the next time..)

Can't get there for this 1...but definately later in the season if there's a few keen for pre drinx and to watch a game...either live or at a club/pub

POSTPONED

Update due limited availability and numbers we will postpone this weekend to during the season. Pre game catch up at Leagues Club or Brookie Pub hopefully will see more Silvertailers out and about.

PS - additionally I had to go to Qld at short notice on weekend for personal reasons.

Anyway will look at the draw and set a new date/time shortly

2 other catchup possibilities for others up here in QLD are -

* R10 vs Brisbane at Suncorp
and/or
* R15 vs GC at Robina

POSTPONED

Update due limited availability and numbers we will postpone this weekend to during the season. Pre game catch up at Leagues Club or Brookie Pub hopefully will see more Silvertailers out and about.

PS - additionally I had to go to Qld at short notice on weekend for personal reasons.

Anyway will look at the draw and set a new date/time shortly
Well, I wished I seen this notification earlier.
I spent one hour like a spare prick at a wedding waiting for fellow Silvertails at the Dee Why RSL today.
I was thinking that it confirmed "Manly fans don't travel" but now I understand the non-attendances.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2