Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pre season ST Get Together

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Silvertails friends and foes.

Well the sea eagles are celebrating 75 years in 2021 and what better way for us all to maybe stage our very first Silvertails get together. We have tried before but never got off ground. So can we do it this time!

Possible dates: Sunday feb 14 or 21. Let us know if you would be interested and what suits you better

Venue: The Sporting Globe x 4 Pines, King St Wharf
Time: from 1pm.
Wear: Manly polo. We can really stand out amongst the crowd and be proud!!

So come all, it’s time to get off the keyboards for an arvo and actually meet your fellow Silvertailers. We can even use tags with your forum name on them to identify who is who!! Some may still want to hide for security and safety reasons

Thoughts and any interest?

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great idea mate

Personally I think game day is a better option but that’s only if everyone gets a ticket.

And you have more chance of then including those out of town who might come for a game.

But you do have to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Mitch

Reaction score

Well the sea eagles are celebrating 75 years in 2021 and what better way for us all to maybe stage our very first Silvertails get together. We have tried before but never got off ground. So can we do it this time!

Possible dates: Sunday feb 14 or 21. Let us know if you would be interested and what suits you better

So come all, it’s time to get off the keyboards for an arvo and actually meet your fellow Silvertailers. We can even use tags with your forum name on them to identify who is who!! Some may still want to hide for security and safety reasons

Definitely keen mate. Nice location choice as well!

maxta

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the concept for sure....but is there a chance of maybe a game day event and catch up pre drinks and all watch the game as a Silvertails group ?

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Reaction score

King St Wharf? You know Manly fans don’t travel right?

The Who

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the idea and would be available, but I question the King Street location....
Four Pines has bars at Manly, Newport and Brookvale, all of which would seem more logistically more accessible to most of us.

Simonmyers11

Reaction score
Great idea. I would be interested for sure. I like the idea of a venue in Manly, and even another catch up game day down the track as Mark has suggested.

Moondad

Super Coach Member
Reaction score

Those dates are good for me. I'm heading down to Sydney around that time.

Bring back the.... Biff?

Foran 2021 Eagle
Reaction score

I'll only come if @Kevinward777 and @Woodsie are going. Then all i have to do is pour a large strong beverage, mention T.Baz then sit back and watch the festivities

robbiea

Super Coach Member
Reaction score
Well... having been to both I'll choose... (it's almost 50-50)

Hawaii!

See you (and other True supports) there!

edit: Err... that wasn't supposed to sound as boasting as it did!
Meh ,I too have been to both and I say Hawaii only wins because at the moment its sunny and I want sun and a holiday bad.
Japan probably wins every other time.

Staff online

Latest posts

2020 Ladder

Team P W D L PD Pts
1 Panthers 20 18 1 1 299 37
2 Storm 20 16 0 4 258 32
3 Eels 20 15 0 5 104 30
4 Roosters 20 14 0 6 230 28
5 Raiders 20 14 0 6 128 28
6 Rabbitohs 20 12 0 8 169 24
7 Knights 20 11 1 8 47 23