Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You wheel are the going guys angry to get! - 'Yoda'

I thought there were two types. One for normal fish (there's 3 types of fish I think- Tuna, salmon and cat-fish) and the other type of rod for when you wanna catch jaws.

end of list.

Almost every different species of fish you are chasing has a different rod , and don’t start me on the tackle you need , it can be a ridiculously expensive hobby.
Who knew? Fishing for me falls into the same category as watching car racing. I just can’t see the appeal and don’t have the patience. Maybe it’s a zen thing? Dunno. But I’m glad it gives you so much joy Mark : )

Any of the Silvertail's ladies planning to attend this event? No offence gentleman but I would be a little bored if the blokes who go just talk about fishing.
Seems to be all fishing, drinking, and watching horse races atm. And that's great for those who love that stuff. Just dictates who else might want to attend. No sour grapes - just not interested in that stuff. Hope you find someone Brooke : )

Any of the Silvertail's ladies planning to attend this event? No offence gentleman but I would be a little bored if the blokes who go just talk about fishing.

Seems to be all fishing, drinking, and watching horse races atm. And that's great for those who love that stuff. Just dictates who else might want to attend. No sour grapes - just not interested in that stuff. Hope you find someone Brooke : )

I'd be delightful company.

But it's a bit far.

:)

Are you game Budgewoi Eagle? I would love to put a face to some of these names. We need a ladies table though.

Are you game Budgewoi Eagle? I would love to put a face to some of these names. We need a ladies table though.
Agreed. Not sure. I would have preferred the original venue - more cheerful. Will have a think

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4