Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon The Battery House down at Dee Why RSL could be a contender as a venue - local, cold beer, sports bar and TAB. Plenty of space for a Silvertails gathering!

76045150-8EA7-4FA0-991F-0B59978984D5.jpeg13FC5E31-B618-4537-AECD-AB0BF4561310.jpeg

G'day all,

After chatting with @The Wheel I think the best thing to do is lock in a date somewhere local and who ever can get there, gets there! Hopefully it might lead to a few more of these as well :) So let's roll with the below as a start:

When: Sunday, February 21, 2021

Where: Battery House Sports Bar, Dee Why RSL Club

Time: From 11am onwards. We will get there early to secure some tables

Dress code: If you want to wear a Manly shirt, you can. The Wheel and Mitch will wear a polo shirt so you can identify us at the bar.

Food and drink: Pay as you go but the menu is full of chicken wings, pizza, burgers, nachos, steak etc

There are plenty of screens to watch a variety of sports on as well as the races.

So, let us know if you are attending, even if it is closer to the date.

We can aim to make this the first of a few Silvertails get together in 2021 including some at home and away games, and maybe even interstate!

Going to Tassie for a couple of weeks around that time however if I can work around it I would love to get down for it.

G'day all,

After chatting with @The Wheel I think the best thing to do is lock in a date somewhere local and who ever can get there, gets there! Hopefully it might lead to a few more of these as well :) So let's roll with the below as a start:

When: Sunday, February 21, 2021

Where: Battery House Sports Bar, Dee Why RSL Club

Time: From 11am onwards. We will get there early to secure some tables

Dress code: If you want to wear a Manly shirt, you can. The Wheel and Mitch will wear a polo shirt so you can identify us at the bar.

Food and drink: Pay as you go but the menu is full of chicken wings, pizza, burgers, nachos, steak etc

There are plenty of screens to watch a variety of sports on as well as the races.

So, let us know if you are attending, even if it is closer to the date.

We can aim to make this the first of a few Silvertails get together in 2021 including some at home and away games, and maybe even interstate!
I will be there

Oh gawd this year the family (xmas hosts) (pandemic allowing) have decreed a bad Santa style of gift giving, it's going to end in tears I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7