Pre season ST Get Together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a bad idea and might let Hannah feel better about me going
Me getting mine was in part at the gentle persuasion of my darling.
I broke my leg back in 2011 early in the morning whilst running along Curly beach front -- I never took my phone with me whilst exercising and luckily others were around who able to help with first aid and call an ambulance.
As my darling said later, things can go wrong so quickly and if I'd been in the boonies and had the same issue it would not have been a good thing.

If you need something more low key there is always the bridge at Narrabeen with the mandatory longneck
Did one locally today only ended up with a massive graze down the arm. Good times. Got a great mud marlin though

Last edited:
Carp....
They fight like an Irishman being kept from haggis

****ing Carp, bastards !!!

Ever caught a Murray Cod??

Mick and I used to go fishing on the Gwydir , they are fun and bloody good eating if you get the minimum size ones. Mick was a “ catch & release “ fisherman , I’m a “ yum yum you look good to eat “ man!!

****ing Carp, bastards !!!

Ever caught a Murray Cod??

Mick and I used to go fishing on the Gwydir , they are fun and bloody good eating if you get the minimum size ones. Mick was a “ catch & release “ fisherman , I’m a “ yum yum you look good to eat “ man!!
I'm a catch and release guy. Last fish I kept was a big kingy at the end of 2017. If I catch a nice sized flathead in good water I might keep it. However I just like the sport and adventure and less so the stabby stabby and eat part

Figure enough fish get killed and wasted in shops and the markets so best to just buy those than add to the overall loss.

I'm a catch and release guy. Last fish I kept was a big kingy at the end of 2017. If I catch a nice sized flathead in good water I might keep it. However I just like the sport and adventure and less so the stabby stabby and eat part

Figure enough fish get killed and wasted in shops and the markets so best to just buy those than add to the overall loss.

I don’t keep all I catch , but I do like a nice bit of fishy fishy !!

Heading to the Gulf next year , I don’t do all that photo **** but hope to get some nice ones up there , most I’ll throw back but I’ll certainly fillet a few!!

I don’t keep all I catch , but I do like a nice bit of fishy fishy !!

Heading to the Gulf next year , I don’t do all that photo **** but hope to get some nice ones up there , most I’ll throw back but I’ll certainly fillet a few!!
I think I count my fishing trips in cuts, scrapes and injuries.

Saw this guy today too.
20201215_132859.jpg

Only a 30m hike with the leg injury and scaling (more falling) down some rocks....good times again. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt so Hannah doesn't see the gashes and wounds

My goodness.

If you boring nerds are going to the get together, stay in your own stinky corner so the rest of us champs don't have to listen to "I caught a fish ....this....big" stories!

:p

P.S. - snowboarding was fun today!

Last edited:
Im off to the Coast today for s few days and plenty of fishing to be done....I pretty much catch- kiss - release....and then buy my fish n chips from the best local shop....but to be honest, the fish I catch are just scooby snack size compared to what others on here catch,,,,just enjoy the relaxation with a few quiet drinks.
Did catch a monster Bass once near Wivenhoe dam spillway, but was just assy and gave it to my mate, as in truth...only like the taste of salties !

Any chance the fishing and snow board chat can be moved to the general forum.

Ok who is interested and thoughts on a pre season get together to talk all things Sea Eagles and 2021 season?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4