Pre-match Finals [Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon we should get under Campbell-gillards skin cause he was going to pop his cork yesterday.
Then again walkers carry on could backfire.
He needs to control it or it could cost us.

I reckon we should get under Campbell-gillards skin cause he was going to pop his cork yesterday.
We may come out fire and brimstone again but I reckon Barrett (and his advisors) will be all over the fact this will be a different type of game.

I'd love to see the Panthers come out playing tough guy and before they notice it we've rushed on 3 tries by playing footy while they are busy snarling.

We may come out fire and brimstone again but I reckon Barrett (and his advisors) will be all over the fact this will be a different type of game.

I'd love to see the Panthers come out playing tough guy and before they notice it we've rushed on 3 tries by playing footy while they are busy snarling.
I think it's an absolute that the riff will come out with the tough guy attitude.
If we stick to bashing them legally in tackles like yesterday and let them lose their cool we could blow them away.
They will go after Walks.
Just hope he sticks it up em verbally but doesn't lose his sh*t.

I think Barrett finally watched the game back in Round 19 when Souths smashed Penrith and saw that bullying them is the way to win.

Next weeks game will be different. The two differentiating factors I think are Moylan (if he plays), and the faster surface that will suit Penrith.

I think Manly will be able to get up for a similar performance to yesterday.

I'll be there!!

NYEagle

Penrith will start katoa he was dangerous from hooker. I suggest alot of unders plays with siro on edge.
Api more runs from dummy half.
This wont be a blow out be very tight game. Tamou will lift them expect them shift ball on edges early to counter our up and in.

I would rather be an eagle than a panther

I would rather be an eagle
I would rather be an eagle

Don't change a thing
Crowd included
You guys last week were champions
Go manly

Panthers no hope. Will touch them up again. Who does that mean we play following week. It's a bit late on a Father's Day for me to be following those green lines.

I think our best path through the finals would be Broncos beating the Roosters and Eels beating the Storm in week 1. Us beating the Roosters week 2, Beating the Eels week 3, and then beating the Broncos, Storm or Sharks in the GF.

The game next weekend will be totally different, my guess is the Riff will have Moylan back and straight away that makes them a lot more dangerous. I think from a Manly perspective it is if we can repeat last nights performance. It will be quite a tight game I think. Hopefully we have our defense right and that will get us a win.
i don't think griffin will start blake opposite kelly this game either!

Got my tickets

We've got to fill up the manly bay at only $30 for adults and $20 for consession, and the bay is only one from the middle.

And the ends are only $12. At least their trying.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6