Pre-match Finals [Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
2017_rd26-jpg.6522

#4InARow

DI1wcksUMAAgtTk.jpg:large

DIyM0Y4VYAA-XYB.jpg:large

Elimination Final: Saturday, September 9, Allianz Stadium

7.40pm

NRL: Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Penrith Panthers
5.00pm
Holden Cup: Penrith Panthers v St George Illawarra Dragons

DIyTTcZUEAA5iuK.jpg:large

sfx190298.jpg

Ticketed members prices start from $50 for families and $20 for Adults at every venue for the NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series.

General Public tickets start from $65 for families and $25 for Adults at Sydney games.

Tickets will be on sale to Ticketed Club Members at 10am on Monday (September 4), while tickets for non-ticketed members will be on sale at 1pm and for nrl.com members at 4pm on Monday.

Finals Series tickets will be on sale to the general public at 10am on Tuesday (September 5) at nrl.com/tickets

All tickets to Allianz Stadium matches include return transport on Sydney trains and direct buses from Central to Allianz Stadium.

So Manly Fans need to pay to cross the Bridge, to get a free bus from Central:confused:

FYI - Red Bus M40 From Wynyard drops you off at Paddington Town Hall.
Then its a 5 minute walk down to Gate E of Allianz for the Eastern Stand

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If we survive week one, we need to hope that Parra beat the Drizzle and the Donkeys beat the Rorters so that we would stay in Sydney for the rest of the finals if we keep winning. What ever the team do now is just cream, no one rates us and that will just allow the team to play its own game
How do you think we will go again against the panthers?
I see them coming out to prove a point..this will be a completely different game to Saturday. Margin by 6 either way.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Two things I want to happen next weekend:
1. A return serve from us to the panfers.
2. A beating to be handed to the parasites by storm.
I want them destroyed and humiliated on the scoreboard and physically, mentally, emotionally.
And dang, you can throw in sexually too if you want.
I said last week the riff seem rattled.
We need to rattle their cage from the word go on Saturday.
Go Manly !!

Last edited:

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nrl website

• Second-placed Sydney Roosters will play third-placed Brisbane Broncos on Friday night at 7.55pm at Allianz Stadium;

• Minor Premiers Melbourne Storm will clash with Parramatta Eels on Saturday at 4.10pm at AAMI Park;

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles will play Penrith Panthers on Saturday at 7.40pm at Allianz Stadium;

• Premiers Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks will host an elimination final against North Queensland Cowboys on Sunday afternoon at Allianz Stadium.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I see them coming out to prove a point..this will be a completely different game to Saturday. Margin by 6 either way.
The game next weekend will be totally different, my guess is the Riff will have Moylan back and straight away that makes them a lot more dangerous. I think from a Manly perspective it is if we can repeat last nights performance. It will be quite a tight game I think. Hopefully we have our defense right and that will get us a win.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Agreed, it's not very often the result is the same when teams play in successive weeks.
Do you think we can get them , I think we will but as we both agree will be a close game, think we will have a small edge mentally over them.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
They were 100% ambushed yesterday. We were up for do or die, but Panthers will be super aggro next game thinking they have to fight fire with fire. Maybe they do?!

I think it will come down to how much Manly still wants it.
It's another great test for Barrett to get the boys ready and have the right plan once again.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sportsbet has us narrow favourites at this stage. Danger match, watching how Saints were playing I really wanted them to limp into the finals. For Panthers it will be like a bonus free spin. I hope the Moylan dramas and the heavy loss ruin their mental prep.

weev

Bencher
Deja iced Volvo.

This re-match will test the coaches tactical skills.

It's smoke and mirrors time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14