Pre Game thread: Manly v Sharks [Week 1 Finals, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Would have been better for us to reward the people of the central coast with a semi than advertise stinkwest!
Happy to be corrected,but I thought I read that Central Coast Stadium is currently getting some work done on it,obviously no asbestos there though

Gee it’s just getting a bit embarrassing really, obviously brookvale is not our asset and theses things are largely out of our control, but between the tarpaulin covered player race and asbestos where the fans sit it is just more reason for the media to stick the boot into us and our ground.

Such high hopes after the raiders win, we have lurched from one obstacle to the next ever since.

A win this weekend would really be the tonic, but I fear we are banking on a bit of a miracle!

Ok so what's next..... Concrete cancer found in the 3 grandstands, cold pies and warm beers found in the canteens. Toddles is searching through Brookie like a survivor trying to find an immunity idol. Actually has anyone ever seen Toddles and Mr Burns in the same room?

Ok so what's next..... Concrete cancer found in the 3 grandstands, cold pies and warm beers found in the canteens. Toddles is searching through Brookie like a survivor trying to find an immunity idol. Actually has anyone ever seen Toddles and Mr Burns in the same room?

images

Gee it’s just getting a bit embarrassing really, obviously brookvale is not our asset and theses things are largely out of our control, but between the tarpaulin covered player race and asbestos where the fans sit it is just more reason for the media to stick the boot into us and our ground.
There is a barely-used stadium up Robina way that may be able to be relocated. Send the stadium south and their team north.

If only we had chairs for the hill. Not enough chairs.Lets make some out of fibro.Seriously though, we could all wrap our selves in plastic air tight containers and turn up at the game.

True Supportah
giphy.gif

Once our Brookie game is back on, Penn needs to sell some glow in the dark Manly gear to rake in the $$$ from this fiasco :wait:
giphy.gif

Breaking: Teams to play at Lottoland wearing HAZMAT suits. Can't reveal source at this time. Heard it here first.

More to come.
Good idea! Thommo can hide his fibreglass arm guard under the suit. Plus Marty can play and no one will realise.

So is it on or is it not, been travelling all day ( yes on our way home , 5500km and we have about 2000 to go) and just checking in???

So is it on or is it not, been travelling all day ( yes on our way home , 5500km and we have about 2000 to go) and just checking in???
I've been everywhere, man
Crossed the desert's bare, man
I've breathed the mountain air, man
Of travel I've a'had my share, man
I've been everywhere

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10