PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors with cust gone will even with there outs toy with us, I think 36-10 they will win.

RTS will have a night out.

Croker really is like the turd that just won’t flush. Now with cust out, he isn’t just lurking in the depths of the porcelain, he is damn well stuck to the bottom of it.

No good will come of this.
Thankyou i needed that laugh, it brought tears to my eyes for all the right reasons.

Schuster to 6 bring up Saddler
Happy to be proven wrong but isn’t Saddler on the Development Squad list,meaning he can’t play until later in the year,thus his name is there as potentially the 18th man,which comes into affect this weekend?Unless the club has asked permission from the NRL to bring him in due to the injuries,but if that was the case,pretty sure we’d of heard about in the media.Although that’s probably not the case with this club at the moment,they like to keep things behind closed doors

Happy to be proven wrong but isn’t Saddler on the Development Squad list,meaning he can’t play until later in the year,thus his name is there as potentially the 18th man,which comes into affect this weekend?Unless the club has asked permission from the NRL to bring him in due to the injuries,but if that was the case,pretty sure we’d of heard about in the media.Although that’s probably not the case with this club at the moment,they like to keep things behind closed doors
Pretty sure you can get an exemption after injuries

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4