PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I
The Dogs were mediocre the last season before Des was shown the Door
All players were underperforming as you say and the team looked lost just like ours is at the moment.

The Penns are on the ball with this new performance based extension
This extension is all about performance
If the Penns were on the ball, this underperforming coach would not have a contract extension rather have his current contract torn up. Any extension still gives this control freak 46 more games of humiliation for manly fans

I
If the Penns were on the ball, this underperforming coach would not have a contract extension rather have his current contract torn up. Any extension still gives this control freak 46 more games of humiliation for manly fans
Probably true!

But who else is there?

We still have two games against the dogs which we have to win both to ensure we don't win the spoon

Also I fear for the mental health of a number of posters here if they were to watch a Trent Barrett media conference if they beat us
The reverse is also true, I believe. You may be underestimating the niche fanbase on here who remain strangely bewitched by the attack coach.

Probably true!

But who else is there?
Tell Bennett Manly and the beaches are just like those up in Brisbane.

Sell him on night time walks along the corso, hand-in-hand with his better half, enjoying a cone of ice-cream while listening to the waves lapping along the shoreline. The quiet squawk of seagulls as they poop gently on your shoulder and peck your face off until you give them a chip. The entertainment of impromptu foot races with local scallywags, and urination against walls when nobody is watmoughing...watching.

Perhaps one might tickle his fancy with a tour of our state-of-the-art stadium designs - all fifty-two of them. He could sit on the garden furniture outside of the demountables propped-up on sawn-off wood planks while he peruses the oft dreamt of and promised paradise of Silvertailia - the land where dreams come true.

Then again you could throw a three million dollar contract under his noggin, grab him by the coat tails and beg him to end the nightmare of the last five years..."please Mr Football...please".

Yeah OK I'm done.

I
Only 46???

Oh deary deary me!!

The reverse is also true, I believe. You may be underestimating the niche fanbase on here who remain strangely bewitched by the attack coach.
Yes, the Dogs will be no competition for us and I have already penned in the 4 points (do we play them twice?). Barrett is the worst coach in history and his Dogs will be no match for the master coach Hasler.

Yes, the Dogs will be no competition for us and I have already penned in the 4 points (do we play them twice?). Barrett is the worst coach in history and his Dogs will be no match for the master coach Hasler.
Well, that's entirely unsurprising. You don't come across as the kind who is bewitched by an imposter.

Virus. Our bench will be full of forwards which means Saddler could play as no point in having a back holding a slot on the bench.
Anyone else with the virus that u know of?

Croker as an 80 minute number 9 wow why am i putting myself through this watching us live.

Croker 80 minutes at 9:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
I suspect this game will really put the cat among the Sea Pigeons. A biggish loss to a team also hit by injury and in the bottom half of the comp, will I suspect be just a bridge too far for the Manly admin. At least I hope so.
Gee ...hoping for a Sea Eagles loss - that will do me.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6