PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are those calling for Harper to fullback basing it on ? He doesn't have much of a history it that position. Are we just hoping he'll be slightly less hopeless than Walker ? I watched Harper play fullback in Tigers trial game and it was a bit underwhelming to be honest. I don't see what Harper offers at 1, other than freeing Walker up to play centre.

Harper at centre is a reasonable call though, he had a couple of good games there last year. Will he get any decent ball outside DCE and Jetski though ? Plus he better have his shoulders warmed up, that right edge will be seeing some traffic if the Warriors have been doing their homework
Hey here's a thought. How about we play a hooker at hooker, a 2nd rower at 2nd row, a future star 5/8 at 5/8th, a center at center and a fullback at fullback. Maybe then we might cutback the 40 pt floggings. This madness has to stop.

Compare Parker to Lomax, Chrichton, Staggs, Olam, Naden, Best, Manu, Morris, Roberts, Blake, and it is obvious that he doesn't have the necessary pace or skill.
Mind you, the way Des is coaching they'd all rubbish in Maroon and White.

Hello fellow bird gang. Look forward to seeing the nzwarriors.com logo on your forum after the match. That way we all can share in the possibility of our team playing finals footy this year ;)

Good luck though. Should be a close one. We are severely depleted, and you guys look pretty....ummm well it should be a close game :)

Hello fellow bird gang. Look forward to seeing the nzwarriors.com logo on your forum after the match. That way we all can share in the possibility of our team playing finals footy this year ;)

Good luck though. Should be a close one. We are severely depleted, and you guys look pretty....ummm well it should be a close game :)
If that happens , i just wont log in for 8 days....

The wines in QLD are mostly absolute **** BUT there’s a unique winery on the banks of the Balonne River at St George called Riversands.

They make to my surprise a very very good port and an excellent white muscat.

They call their port , FGP.

Yes****ing Good Port

That's what the label says and they sell truck loads of it!!
Will keep a look out for it.

Cheers.

We have a 3 to 1 win record against the worriers. Reckon your due a win or two. Good luck.

Nice of you to drop in and wish us well New Zealand Warrior .

Our team is one game closer to a win and the game against you guys will be too close for comfort ;)

Is it a coincidence we have some of the best players in the game not performing to their ability? And apparently some future stars all apparently playing crap at the same time?

Cherry. A brilliant half back. Regarded as one of the best in the game.
Jake. A brilliant lock. Regarded as one of the best in the game.
Suli. Regarded as an exciting and dominating centre for the future.
Shuster. The most exciting prospect in the game. Now not making an influence and playing out of position.
Marty. Once one of the most dominating forwards in the game.
Sirronen. Once an exciting edge runner who has become mediocre.

Des seems to have come up with the ability to turn good players into average. And promising players into less than average, due to lack of support.

The common factor. DES

Not a coincidence I fear.

Is it a coincidence we have some of the best players in the game not performing to their ability? And apparently some future stars all apparently playing crap at the same time?

Cherry. A brilliant half back. Regarded as one of the best in the game.
Jake. A brilliant lock. Regarded as one of the best in the game.
Suli. Regarded as an exciting and dominating centre for the future.
Shuster. The most exciting prospect in the game. Now not making an influence and playing out of position.
Marty. Once one of the most dominating forwards in the game.
Sirronen. Once an exciting edge runner who has become mediocre.

Des seems to have come up with the ability to turn good players into average. And promising players into less than average, due to lack of support.

The common factor. DES

Not a coincidence I fear.
The exact reverse of Bellamy in fact !

Hello dear warriors supporter! I will go for you guys if you make the finals. As for the Warriors logo mate ill take it over souffs roosters dragons and panthers :) i won't say good luck because you dont need it lol we do... we do have a hoodoo over you but hasler is determined to break records with his coaching

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7