PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Warriors v Manly [Round 5, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tuipulotu needs to come into centre his preferred position, or wing.
Koula needs to come into fullback and or centre
Dylan Smith promoted to top 30 and into fullback or wing.
DCE to Brisbane
Foran and Shoe halves
Cust to hooker for now until Lawton ready,
Birt into the 14
saddler to bench
guac to 12 when fit
id blood Burbo at 11 he has combo with shoe.

make it happen

This bunch couldn't beat the nsw cup Knights who are last. Never been more angry than now with this club and how its been run by a bunch of incompetent dickheads. Been following since 1973 and this is a f***ing disgrace to every Manly player and supporter who have built this club.

It is hilarious. They weren’t even trying
When Cleary started his chip and chase, and they scored off it, you knew they were taking the piss. Something they would’ve done at training for fun. (I still didn’t see a clear replay of old mate getting downward pressure on the ball, surely that one should’ve been sent to the bunker), but at that stage I don’t think anyone gave a fuuck.

Last edited:
This bunch couldn't beat the nsw cup Knights who are last. Never been more angry than now with this club and how its been run by a bunch of incompetent dickheads. Been following since 1973 and this is a f***ing disgrace to every Manly player and supporter who have built this club.
Classic Mick....I agree

When Cleary started his chip and chase, and they scored off it, you knew they were taking the piss. Something they would’ve done at training for fun. (I still didn’t see a clear replay of old mate getting downward pressure on the ball, surely that one should’ve been sent to the bunker), but at that stage I don’t think anyone gave a fuuck.
After that little bit of brilliance the commentators on nine had a short panel discussion on how Cleary got to be so good. The consensus was that all his life he's loved the game and he's worked hard to be as good as he can be. Practicing and practicing and building on his kit bag of skills every day. That's the secret to success in a nutshell.

Barring mass injuries I reckon the Panthers win the comp this year soooo good everywhere in the park.
We were dire and the Panthers weren't at the peak, but I still really enjoyed watching them play footy. Wish I could say that about my team, but anyway…

Even more impressive when you consider they did it without the involvement of Supercoach Barrett, who was single-handedly responsible for Penrith's rise last season.

I'll probably enjoy watching the Warriors and AFB tearing us several new holes next week as well. Have to get my kicks somewhere.

With all the talk suggesting Turbo won't be back until round six, no fit back rowers, and Penn suggesting changes to the team. How might we line up next week?

Harper/Funa
Saab
Walker
Funa/Tuipulotu/Harper
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Marty
Cust
Aloiai
Schuster
Gojetski
Jake

Paseka
Toff
Keppie
Parker

With all the talk suggesting Turbo won't be back until round six, no fit back rowers, and Penn suggesting changes to the team. How might we line up next week?

Harper/Funa
Saab
Walker
Funa/Tuipulotu/Harper
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Marty
Cust
Aloiai
Schuster
Gojetski
Jake

Paseka
Toff
Keppie
Parker
Could !!!!

Won’t!!!!

Harper/Funa
Saab
Walker
Funa/Tuipulotu/Harper
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Marty
Cust
Aloiai
Schuster
Gojetski
Jake

Paseka
Toff
Keppie
Parker
Is suli out injured next week ?

AFB will kill us.

Even if he has an average game.
It is a shame how things worked out with AFB

He was our Meter eater
Our Enforcer
Our Best forward
But now we must look forward and for Des to get the best out of the pack we have
And we have quality in Alaoia , Paseka , Jake , Kappow Keppie Schuster
All our players under Des have been under performing

I was speaking to a Golden Eagle Manly player who was at the Penrith game and he said we were absolutely horrible . He cannot remember a Manly side play as bad as we have been playing

I am going for a variation of the above. Starting Keppie as prop, Aloiai as a backrower and Cust as hooker. Dropping/benching both centres as well.

1. Tevita Funa

2. Jason Saab

3. Dylan Walker

4. Morgan Harper

5. Reuben Garrick

6. Kieran Foran

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Sean Keppie

9. Cade Cust

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Josh Aloiai

12. Josh Schuster

13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker

15. Toafofoa Sipley

16. Martin Taupau

17. Jack Gosiewski/Brad Parker

I am going for a variation of the above. Starting Keppie as prop, Aloiai as a backrower and Cust as hooker. Dropping/benching both centres as well.

1. Tevita Funa

2. Jason Saab

3. Dylan Walker

4. Morgan Harper

5. Reuben Garrick

6. Kieran Foran

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Sean Keppie

9. Cade Cust

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Josh Aloiai

12. Josh Schuster

13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lachlan Croker

15. Toafofoa Sipley

16. Martin Taupau

17. Jack Gosiewski/Brad Parker
Given Des will not make changes, which would of been very genius and innovative idea if he was to, I still cannot stomach a team that still mentions Garrick / Croker / Jetski

1.Funa (Basics Tevita,basics.)
2.Parker .(Parker shifts to Winger ,as is one of our only backs left who can tackle )
3.Walker
4.Harper
5.Tuipulotu (Earn your spot ,you dont need to do much to be better than those previous 2)
6.Foran
7.Cust
8.Whoopi Goldberg (Marty's last start if he doesnt bend the line and make at least 100m)
9.Dce ( -Has to just give good service,tackle arse off and thats it)
10.Keppie
11.Aloia
12.Schuster (prefer Josh at 6 ,but we have no -one better available at 2nd row)
13.Jake (C) Lead son.

14.Paseka
15.Sipley
16.Gosiewski
17.Burbo

1. Tevita Funa

2. Jason Saab

3. Dylan Walker

4. Morgan Harper

5. Reuben Garrick

6. Kieran Foran

7. Daly Cherry-Evans

8. Sean Keppie

9. Cade Cust

10. Taniela Paseka

11. Josh Aloiai

12. Josh Schuster