PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Storm v Manly [Round 16, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Interesting stats Holden. Of course I'd like to know the sources of your information, and that's not criticism, just a desire to verify that it is bona fide information. It certainly confirms my opinion of Siro, who I feel is one of our more important forwards, and worth the pennies Manly pays him.

There you go mate.

Personally i thought he was rubbing your nose in it Bear, by posting the link twice.

@:p:p@:)@;):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::)

Mr Holden would never stoop to perform such a nefarious act like that. If he did, he would have to be spanked, seek forgiveness and say at least 10 Hail Marys to show contrition, if he were to sin in such measure. No, I wont have it. Mr Holden would never soil his sheets in such manner.

Mr Holden would never stoop to perform such a nefarious act like that. If he did, he would have to be spanked, seek forgiveness and say at least 10 Hail Marys to show contrition, if he were to sin in such measure. No, I wont have it. Mr Holden would never soil his sheets in such manner.

NO! He should be ,made to go to the game and watch it !

Interesting stats Holden. Of course I'd like to know the sources of your information, and that's not criticism, just a desire to verify that it is bona fide information. It certainly confirms my opinion of Siro, who I feel is one of our more important forwards, and worth the pennies Manly pays him.
Siro is worth every cent Bear......much of what he does goes unnoticed & you can tell what is missing when he’s not on the field. Definitely one of our better forwards!
All going well my forward pack going into 2021 would be:
AFB
Fainu
Paseka
Olakau’atu
Siro
Jake
Res: Schuster, Marty, Keppie, Sipley

I really hope, if Melbourne do snuff out any realistic chance of us making the eight, that we get to see The Shoe, Sippers, Harper, Tenterfield, Anderson and Titmus get chances in First Grade this season. How else can we and the coaching staff gain a true/better insight into their worth?
How can informed decisions on recruitment be made when such players are only being judged on their training? Let's face it, how would any of them stay motivated on the training paddock the way DESpicable is shunning them?

I really hope, if Melbourne do snuff out any realistic chance of us making the eight, that we get to see The Shoe, Sippers, Harper, Tenterfield, Anderson and Titmus get chances in First Grade this season. How else can we and the coaching staff gain a true/better insight into their worth?
How can informed decisions on recruitment be made when such players are only being judged on their training? Let's face it, how would any of them stay motivated on the training paddock the way DESpicable is shunning them?
The pre-season has started.

Siro is worth every cent Bear......much of what he does goes unnoticed & you can tell what is missing when he’s not on the field. Definitely one of our better forwards!
All going well my forward pack going into 2021 would be:
AFB
Fainu
Paseka
Olakau’atu
Siro
Jake
Res: Schuster, Marty, Keppie, Sipley
The only problem with Siro is that outside of statistics he really is predictable and repetitive. Too much of a good thing with those inside angled runs of his and not enough passing or kicking for a player who was formerly a halfback

Potential is still there and he can always unlock it if he wants but he doesn't seem to have that killer instinct yet.

The only problem with Siro is that outside of statistics he really is predictable and repetitive. Too much of a good thing with those inside angled runs of his and not enough passing or kicking for a player who was formerly a halfback

Potential is still there and he can always unlock it if he wants but he doesn't seem to have that killer instinct yet.
When Siro comes back inside have a look where his outside men are? No one there so has no choice but to cut back. When his outside runners are there more often than not he’s able to run straight & offload to the backup who makes meters or long runs down field. Anyway I dare say he’s playing to instruction / game plan. He’s an integral part of our pack & you can see how our defence & attack drops when he’s not playing.

I was thinking of tipping manly this week.. storms injury list is twice as long as ours and I really liked our chances... until I checked the team list and see Smith, Munster, Hughes and Bromwich are all back for the manly game.... oh well, another loss on the field but a win in my tipping comp... that will be 5 weeks in a row I've tipped against us unfortunately

I was thinking of tipping manly this week.. storms injury list is twice as long as ours and I really liked our chances... until I checked the team list and see Smith, Munster, Hughes and Bromwich are all back for the manly game.... oh well, another loss on the field but a win in my tipping comp... that will be 5 weeks in a row I've tipped against us unfortunately
It’s been said before but our luck with playing teams this year after getting back players and playing them at full strength is bad this year.

i think we would of given last weeks storm team a run for their money but now if we aren’t switched on good get really ugly but I hope we put up a fight and put some pride Back in that jersey.

When Siro comes back inside have a look where his outside men are? No one there so has no choice but to cut back. When his outside runners are there more often than not he’s able to run straight & offload to the backup who makes meters or long runs down field. Anyway I dare say he’s playing to instruction / game plan. He’s an integral part of our pack & you can see how our defence & attack drops when he’s not playing.
He cuts back when DCE starts running across the field into the space where Siro would otherwise hit the gap, happens way to often but it's on DCE, not Siro.

It’s been said before but our luck with playing teams this year after getting back players and playing them at full strength is bad this year.

i think we would of given last weeks storm team a run for their money but now if we aren’t switched on good get really ugly but I hope we put up a fight and put some pride Back in that jersey.
Fully agree mate.. if manly turned up to play against last weeks storm ide have no money putting my cash on a manly win...
But add those guys back to their side, I'm afraid it's going to be as ugly, if not more so, than last weeks game for us..
I think des will name the same side we fielded last week (or thereabouts) and if we get another hiding his red pen will be going through a few names for next season

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8