PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Sharks v Manly [Round 10, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Des didn't mention Croker as being one of the players returning so that is not promising.
I love the way coaches talk up their opposition and the "fortress' that is Shark Park. Unless I'm mistaken we have a great record there over the past 10 seasons.
We have won 15 of the past 17 matches with the Sharks. If that doesn't paint Manly as Cronulla's bogey side then I'm a bad judge.
I'm confident whenever we play the Sharks. It's the opposite whenever we play Illawarra.

I just tried to post this but it seems i'm still not allowed to post links. Anyone know how i get that sorted?
I've detailed the steps for you to post links before

There is no required permission to do so

If you detail the steps you take, we may correct your actions but as it is you can not be helped by mortals
giphy.gif

I've detailed the steps for you to post links before

There is no required permission to do so

If you detail the steps you take, we may correct your actions but as it is you can not be helped by mortals

I'm not an idiot mate, no matter how many different ways i try to post links, it doesn't work. I get this warning:

"THE FOLLOWING ERROR OCCURRED:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

And there is a requirement as when you become a new member it says that you need to make 3 comments before you can post links (which I have done) but it still doesn't let me.

I've tried just copy and pasting the link, i've tried the paper clip icon, i've tried logging in and out again, i've tried clearing my browsing history etc etc etc.

Sea Eagles Api Koroisau (foot), Jorge Taufua (calf) and Addin Fonua-Blake (knee) all take part in Captain's run Today and are expected to play in #NRLSharksManly

Nothing about Croker, so I’d imagine there may be a reasonable chance of Cust getting a call up.

Ill see if someone can look into it, I can't see anything myself thats blocking you. What sort of link were you trying to post?

I'm not an idiot mate, no matter how many different ways i try to post links, it doesn't work. I get this warning:

Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

And there is a requirement as when you become a new member it says that you need to make 3 comments before you can post links (which I have done) but it still doesn't let me.

I've tried just copy and pasting the link, i've tried the paper clip icon, i've tried logging in and out again, i've tried clearing my browsing history etc etc etc.
@Chip and Chase any suggestions for Foz?

Not stating that you are an idiot, just that you don't itemize the steps you take nor told us what platform you use - device and operating system name :nerd:

Why don't you go to a short url like nrl.com and copy that url

1) paste url into another app on your device to see what the buffer actually copied (could be null :eek:)

2) paste that url into a post here just as normal text without tagging it as a link

3) using the link icon above the smiley face icon - paste the url and press INSERT

4) click/copy this url to open it up and copy its url then insert it in the post using the image icon next to the smiley face icon

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/siteas...8a8076.jpg?center=0.3,0.5&preset=photo-inline

Then we can see more of the scenario that you experience :happy:

Result should be:

2)
https://www.nrl.com/
3)
https://www.nrl.com/
4)
0i8a8076.jpg

I wouldn't be risking AFB. He's too valuable. If he plays and exacerbates the knee problem, he's out for longer. He should only play if they are certain he's OK. As for the half position, bring on Cust. The kid can play, defends well and has a good attacking game. Time to throw him in with the big boys and see what he's got.

But then I'm sure Des doesn't need my advice in how to handle his team. I'll just leave him to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6