PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need to overcome their Olympic Stadium hoodoo to beat @SSFCRABBITOHS on Saturday. They’ve lost their last 8 at the venue stretching back to 2013
Every since I became a member out there in 2014 I have not seen them win a first grade game out at ANZ stadium.
Would cap off a pretty special week if we do win on Saturday.

At least Turbo should be pretty fresh - didn't see much ball last night (non of the 4 centres saw a lot, that type of game) and didn't roam like game 2.

Jake on the other hand will need a lot more time than normal on the bench. Hopefully 2 25 minutes stints works well

At least Turbo should be pretty fresh - didn't see much ball last night (non of the 4 centres saw a lot, that type of game) and didn't roam like game 2.

Jake on the other hand will need a lot more time than normal on the bench. Hopefully 2 25 minutes stints works well

I certainly think all three of our blokes will back up, I'd imagine the Souths players will also, although Gagai did cop some knees to the ribs which looked pretty bad.

Ethan Lowe showed last night he is a much better player than I imagined. He was the best for Qld, and I imagine he'll be exhausted.
Cook and Murray were also strong last night so Souffs have some real fire power.
It's going to be a very tough match to win, but here's hoping . . .

Ethan Lowe showed last night he is a much better player than I imagined. He was the best for Qld, and I imagine he'll be exhausted.
Cook and Murray were also strong last night so Souffs have some real fire power.
It's going to be a very tough match to win, but here's hoping . . .
I think we have them covered in the forwards
Cook I agree as you said is going to be dangerous
Backs I think are evenly split between the teams.
Think not much will seperate both teams.
Should be a cracker of a game.
Can’t wait.

All the pressure is on souths in this one imo as they have now ruined all there good early work with those early wins. Lose to us and they drop back a peg in the contenders category. Walker has still not gotten over his origin shocker and they have blokes still out injured, carrying injuries and backing up frm origin. We are primed to get them in a big way on Saturday. Manly 26 Souths 10

Good point, Cook backing up really helps our chances as surely he will be less dangerous out of dummy half.

Cook backing up dose not help our chances at all. I would rather some other nuff in there than Cook. Yes he may be sore but he is a absolute gun most days of the week. If there is a half chance he will still pull our pants down

Cook, Reynolds, Walker, Burgess and Roberta big dangers to us. Can't see us getting a win here. Dce and Jake will be flat from SOO. Better to rest them and sacrifice this one anyway. Vermin x 14.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4