PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Rabbitohs v Manly [Round 17, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since the last time we played and upset bennys bunnys we have a more stronger and settled team that has built up more resilience , confidence and self belief from our wins and have been rewarderd with a move up the ladder to equal 4th on 20 points

We are an improving side and peaking at the right time of the year with the benefit of the majority of our stars back on the field. Our 2019 redemption team has only been together for just 17 rounds and the best is surely yet to come !!!

WE ARE BUILDING UP MOMENTUM FOR A THRILLING END OF YEAR CLIMAX AND THIS SATURDAY THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES WILL BE COMING ALL OVER CAPTAIN SAM AND HIS BUNNIES

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO SLIDE BACK DOWN THE LADDER
DES THE GOD FATHER AND THE MANLY MAFIA MEAN BUSINESS THIS TIME OF THE YEAR !

2019-preview_sea-eagles.jpg

It is Twitter....but Wacko's Whispers is a pretty accurate late mail bloke.

Saying whispers around that Tom will be rested tomorrow against Souths.

Obviously hoping this is one occasion he is off the mark!

Yeahh his always accurate soo annoying with Tom I saw us beating Souths !! Without api and Tom I think we struggle

On the winning NSW side is his Manly teammates Tom and Jake Trbojevic but DCE did not expect to receive too many sledges from the brothers.

"They are two great people and they are two very good football players," Cherry-Evans said.

I've got no doubt they will be very humble with their victory … they were instrumental in the Blues series this year.

"I'm looking forward to playing football with them once again, having them on my side this time."

Cherry-Evans said he had every intention of backing up for the Sea Eagles taking on South Sydney back at ANZ Stadium on Saturday afternoon.

https://www.nrl.com/

Think that with our betting odds shorting all 3 will play.

If Tom is rested Elliott can slot in at fullback and Croker can finally return through the bench. We beat the Bunnies pretty much missing Tom once, have grown since then and have learnt to play well consistently regardless of those out with injury. I’m confident we can do it again

I heard David Middleton say the same thing on radio this morning (around the same time that Wacko's Whispers), so I wouldn't be surprised if he simply heard this and posted it.

Cook backing up dose not help our chances at all. I would rather some other nuff in there than Cook. Yes he may be sore but he is a absolute gun most days of the week. If there is a half chance he will still pull our pants down

Well I was comparing him to a fresh Cook who hadn't played origin a few days prior, which I thought was obvious.

Since the last time we played and upset bennys bunnys we have a more stronger and settled team that has built up more resilience , confidence and self belief from our wins and have been rewarderd with a move up the ladder to equal 4th on 20 points

We are an improving side and peaking at the right time of the year with the benefit of the majority of our stars back on the field. Our 2019 redemption team has only been together for just 17 rounds and the best is surely yet to come !!!

WE ARE BUILDING UP MOMENTUM FOR A THRILLING END OF YEAR CLIMAX AND THIS SATURDAY THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES WILL BE COMING ALL OVER CAPTAIN SAM AND HIS BUNNIES

WE HAVE NOT COME THIS FAR TO SLIDE BACK DOWN THE LADDER
DES THE GOD FATHER AND THE MANLY MAFIA MEAN BUSINESS THIS TIME OF THE YEAR !

View attachment 11723
Look who’s back!!

We'll potentially know soon enough, who is in and who is out, as the Captain's Run would have been completed this morning and along with that Des would have fronted the media.

There is no way that Tom will be rested in such a critical match .
Then give Tom Jake and dce the whole next week off no training
Just captains run next Saturday for our match verse parra on the Sunday
I agree this is a crucial match tomorrow.

Big Sam always plays well against us so we are lucky he is not quite right yet. The rabbits still have plenty of talent to cause us grief if we are a bit off on Saturday.

Hope Tom didn't tweak his hammy at the end of origin ... I wasn't sure why he didn't back up on the inside for Fergo's break. I was looking for him but instead it was Tedesco who popped up to keep it going.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6