PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Parra [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@nrlphysio Some reports Blake Ferguson is in doubt this weekend for the Eels. Played the full 80 minutes last week but pictured here earlier this week with noticeable limp, possible left knee injury. No word yet on severity/nature of injury from the Eels.

Just looking at the video @nrlphysio posted he looks in a fair bit of doubt.
Maybe that is why they were talking up that rookie winger in the paper this morning?

Thought they had Hoffman listed n the team lists as right centre but you probably right as I remember Takarangi being on Ferguson’s side early in year when Ferguson was on a blitz.Haven’t seen Parra play for a while. Same story for Takara gi as Hoffman anyway. He’s the ultimate rocks or diamonds
Ye hoffman will have to deal with suli :) takarangi is a dud we can expose him and i think turbo will get a double on this side.. fergo if we kick to the corners and hammer him or gutho that will start our defensive set well. Dont kick to sivo the guy can break tackles and make something out of nothing. Ahhhh im sick of waiting BRING ON THE SLIME! they will slither all the way back up the m2

@nrlphysio Some reports Blake Ferguson is in doubt this weekend for the Eels. Played the full 80 minutes last week but pictured here earlier this week with noticeable limp, possible left knee injury. No word yet on severity/nature of injury from the Eels.

Just looking at the video @nrlphysio posted he looks in a fair bit of doubt.
Yeah of course he is... thats because i bought the bastard for supercoach. He will be out for sure you watch hahaha

Fergo sure aint no oil painting but credit where credit is due, the man can play, winning parra games single handedly, whoever is defending him need to shut him down, gotta be all over him like Oprah on cheesecake

Got a dilemma this Sunday. The great Manny Pacquiao is having an exciting matchup with Keith Thurman. The boxing match will most likely be just before our game. Might have to see if Brookie Hotel will show the fight and then I can run on over to the oval once it’s done

Got a dilemma this Sunday. The great Manny Pacquiao is having an exciting matchup with Keith Thurman. The boxing match will most likely be just before our game. Might have to see if Brookie Hotel will show the fight and then I can run on over to the oval once it’s done

Go Pacman!

I remember watching Mike Tyson vs Lennox Lewis at the Brookie hotel before crossing the road to watch NE vs Wests Tigers.

Pretty sure that was the same game the Tigers mascot got tackled by some fans & broke some ribs.

MD Today

HUMBLE ENFORCER

SEA Eagles forward Addin Fonua-Blakehas been in rousing form patrolling the middle and he also displayed a neat sidestep when asked about judges rating him currently the best prop in the game.

“I don’t read too much into that, I don’t like that stuff,” the humble enforcer said.

“Myself I just set a goal to be better than last year and I feel I am going alright at the moment but there are things I can improve on.”

His focus is tomorrow’s game with Parramatta at Lottoland when he comes up against the likes of Junior Paulo in the Eels pack.

“Their forwards are really good at laying a platform so we have to be better than we were on the weekend (against Souths),” Fonua-Blake said.

MD Today

“Their forwards are really good at laying a platform so we have to be better than we were on the weekend (against Souths),” Fonua-Blake said.
Darl, you have to be better than you were against Souths because you LOST.
I cannot imagine the frustration of being a coach at times.

gotta be all over him like Oprah on cheesecake

I don't possess the necessary authority .. but .... i would like to offer this as the qoute of the day .... that is of course unless the PC brigade feel that it is fat shaming ... we all saw the devastating effect that had on Ingliss ... and you get banned ...

Fergo has had Almost as big effect as Radradra....who many games proved the match winner....including against Manly!
Realistically this Eels side even at full strength should not be up to this Manly side at home, with Tom back, if Manly are talking a Top 4 show - this is a Must win, because there are many sides stronger than the Eels.

With the Eels missing Fergo and us basically at full strength (Croker vs Cust is about the same for mine), we really should win this one comfortably. Last week's loss leaves us in a precarious position on the ladder.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4