PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Parra [Round 18, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are specials in this game. Most confident I’ve been all year.
Walker will eat Hoffman for breakfast out wide if Cade gives him some early ball and shut down the naysayers.Hofmann has been getting posted a lot this year and Walker gets to the outside shoulder of opposing centres as good as anyone.

This game will kickstart Dylan’s resurgence and kickstart our finals charge. Throw in a fresh Tommy and it’s Manly by 16.

We are about as close to our full strength team as we could expect ....... no excuses for not the flogging the pretenders .....

This part of the season the tail end of the season has a semi final smell about it .

This is the time of the season good teams step up and burn some rubber and clear ahead to the top of the table and leave the pretenders behind .

would prefer parker at centre with walker dropped back to bench, give croker a full game in nsw cup, persist with cust, i think hes had about one try involvement per match played including his poor perfomance last week, besides that hes been good. drop boyle to nsw cup as well, and have olakau'atu take his spot on the bench for his debut, we have waddell and paseka to cover middle forwards anyways, and giving thompson a break would be good. walker could come on for last 20 mins and try run through some gaps

If we're going to secure a top 8 we need to win these sort of games , later in the draw I think we MIGHT have Referee Smith twice, first one in Melbourne then at the Fortress. In my opinion if our D is consistently on song then a top four is a realistic goal.

giphy.gif

We are specials in this game. Most confident I’ve been all year.
Walker will eat Hoffman for breakfast out wide if Cade gives him some early ball and shut down the naysayers.Hofmann has been getting posted a lot this year and Walker gets to the outside shoulder of opposing centres as good as anyone.

This game will kickstart Dylan’s resurgence and kickstart our finals charge. Throw in a fresh Tommy and it’s Manly by 16.
Doesn't Hoffman play left center? Takarangi and Ferguson are right side... arent they? I swear that goon takarangi scored 3 tries last week on the right side

Doesn't Hoffman play left center? Takarangi and Ferguson are right side... arent they? I swear that goon takarangi scored 3 tries last week on the right side
Thought they had Hoffman listed n the team lists as right centre but you probably right as I remember Takarangi being on Ferguson’s side early in year when Ferguson was on a blitz.Haven’t seen Parra play for a while. Same story for Takara gi as Hoffman anyway. He’s the ultimate rocks or diamonds

Last edited:
@nrlphysio Some reports Blake Ferguson is in doubt this weekend for the Eels. Played the full 80 minutes last week but pictured here earlier this week with noticeable limp, possible left knee injury. No word yet on severity/nature of injury from the Eels.

Just looking at the video @nrlphysio posted he looks in a fair bit of doubt.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4