PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know for the first time in a long time I'm not actually hanging out for anyone to come back into the squad from injury. Of Sironen, Walker and Suli, who are due back over the next couple of weeks, only Walker could you mount a case for in the 13. You could make a case for Siro on the bench but at who's expense?
I'm nervous Des will flick Harper when Walker is available. I love what Harper has bought to the team. Love his enthusiasm and passion. You can see he enjoys being out there and will fight for his spot.
I hope Des sticks solid at least for another week even if Walks is available, but I have my doubts. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.
I’ve got a similar concern... he needs to stick with Harper!

Warriors have named Eliesa Katoa, Euan Aitken and Chanel Harris-Tavita to return from injury with Katoa to start with Murdoch-Masila ruled out due to concussion CHT/Aitken on extended bench.

No Alioia or Marty, some experience lost in the middle there..
As long as we do not lose our never day die resilient Manly spirit....
Sticks and stones may break our bones
But we will never be broken as a united team on a mission to win at all costs !

So who's out now?

Josh Aloiai
Curtis Sironen
Morgan Boyle
Manase Fainu
Karl Lawton
Dylan Walker
Andrew Davey
Jack Gosiewski

Seriously, it's beyond a joke, and we NEVER get a surprise inclusion, it's always delayed, or taking longer than expected.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10