PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
C
So who's out now?

Josh Aloiai
Curtis Sironen
Morgan Boyle
Manase Fainu
Karl Lawton
Dylan Walker
Andrew Davey
Jack Gosiewski

Seriously, it's beyond a joke, and we NEVER get a surprise inclusion, it's always delayed, or taking longer than expected.
Can add Alec Tuitavake and Sione Fainu to that list as both out to injured.

So who's out now?

Josh Aloiai
Curtis Sironen
Morgan Boyle
Manase Fainu
Karl Lawton
Dylan Walker
Andrew Davey
Jack Gosiewski

Seriously, it's beyond a joke, and we NEVER get a surprise inclusion, it's always delayed, or taking longer than expected.
A Sea eagle in the hand is better than two in the bush feathered friend

Winning is all about the players who are available playing with heart

A Sea eagle in the hand is better than two in the bush feathered friend

Winning is all about the players who are available playing with heart
Agree. Mr Paseka please stand up as the forward leader this week. And he will. We will need good impact from the bench. I’m picking big Moses to have a sneaky good game and shred those tired forwards!

Agree. Mr Paseka please stand up as the forward leader this week. And he will. We will need good impact from the bench. I’m picking big Moses to have a sneaky good game and shred those tired forwards!
Great test against the big ugly warriors forwards

I’m intrigued to know what sort of wrist injury would require 3 months on the sidelines. Must be complex as I haven’t seen many players sidelined that long with a wrist/hand injury.
Sounds like a break to me

It is Zac's Lucky Break

Never fear
Zac is Here !!!

Good old Eagle Rock Zac is here
I'm just crazy 'bout the way he moves
Doin' the Eagle Rock

Unfortunately the question must be asked what has Zac done lately to press for first grade selection other than be among those who have been lucky enough not to be injured? The Blacktown pack is getting mauled week in, week out and that includes Saddler.

Aloiai and Taupau are massive losses, even if Marty is only for a week,

The inclusion of Tenterfield is the big Plus for us this week. He must have received a special dispensation given the injuries to our front rowers.
I'm excited to see how he goes, and I'm hoping that Suli is given a run as a forward.

The inclusion of Tenterfield is the big Plus for us this week. He must have received a special dispensation given the injuries to our front rowers.
I'm excited to see how he goes, and I'm hoping that Suli is given a run as a forward.

TREX mkii?

Unfortunately the question must be asked what has Zac done lately to press for first grade selection other than be among those who have been lucky enough not to be injured? The Blacktown pack is getting mauled week in, week out and that includes Saddler.

Aloiai and Taupau are massive losses, even if Marty is only for a week,
Massive might not be a big enough word

F***sake here we go again. Just start to look like we can challenge and get hammered with more long term injuries. Aloia broken wrist 12 weeks. Our best go forward. Truely f**ked over again. Warriors pack will monster us now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8