PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yer, I think his changed the dynamic of that side, looks to be quite a talent, hope we don’t go in this weekend believing we will just win, they are a dangerous side and better than when we played them a few weeks back, if they have a mistake free day and that’s a big if, they are capable of troubling anyone on their day.
Against the drag queens they had a 100 percent completion rate. No errors. And won. Drags had been on fire previously.
Walsh offers a whole new dynamic to this team. Kodi, Walsh & Rts clicked in the first half. Went to sleep in the second.
Cows were hot favourites and tipped to win & win well. I personally didn't see it that way.

Manly will be hot favourites this week. And deservedly so. Ol superman at the back is a FREAK!!

Reece Walsh is a very talented youngster, and should become a representative player one day. But for whom?
He was born in Sydney and raised on the Gold Coast, Queensland. He is of Indigenous Australian and Māori descent. He played his junior rugby league for the Nerang Roosters and attended Keebra Park State High School before being signed by the Brisbane Broncos.
So, can he represent NSW or Queensland at SOO?
Can he represent Australia or New Zealand, or both?
It seems he can also represent either/or/both the Indigenous team and the Maori team....
Confusing.

What about the Donkeys, how stupid are they! Cant find a halves pairing and they let this guy go, I’d say Walters must feel like a goose, on top of that they choose Deardon who up and leaves the joint, must be good to be involved in their club, makes me feel good anyway.

The Greatest honour for Mankind is to be able to defend their sacred and spiritual land

We have not been worthy of this for over 300 days !

This Dishonoring of our sacred lottoland must end and It must end this week

Take it away Winston ....
"We shall fight them on the Northern beaches,
we shall fight them on our sacred and spiritual home ground lottoland
and we shall never surrender !!!

No one can ever defeat us if we never surrender

download.jpg

You know for the first time in a long time I'm not actually hanging out for anyone to come back into the squad from injury. Of Sironen, Walker and Suli, who are due back over the next couple of weeks, only Walker could you mount a case for in the 13. You could make a case for Siro on the bench but at who's expense?
I'm nervous Des will flick Harper when Walker is available. I love what Harper has bought to the team. Love his enthusiasm and passion. You can see he enjoys being out there and will fight for his spot.
I hope Des sticks solid at least for another week even if Walks is available, but I have my doubts. Guess we'll find out in a couple of hours.

If this Manly side is gonna make a run at the finals we need to beat teams like the warriors by plenty

Losing to Penrith is perfectly acceptable, they are the best team in the comp.. same for storm who are a VERY close second... But games against the likes of warriors/knights/Broncos etc we NEED to flog

As others have said, we need to stop their little blokes coming through the middle at speed. Nikorima, Walsh and RTS are capable of ripping any defence to shreds if allowed space. Still confident we have the beating of them judging by our recent performances

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6