PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Late mail: Morgan Harper is in doubt due to knee injury with Moses Suli, who was named on the bench likely to take his place if he is ruled out and Tevita Funa coming onto the pine.

that’s not a typo pine is what was written on the website

I’m sorry. Jorge made his debut for us in 2012. That was nine years ago. And you can’t be ****ed learning to spell the name of one of our longest serving players. Sheesh!
Was that a recent name change or just how it's pronounced? Changing the way a name is pronounced seems pretty popular nowadays.

Late mail: Morgan Harper is in doubt due to knee injury with Moses Suli, who was named on the bench likely to take his place if he is ruled out and Tevita Funa coming onto the pine.

that’s not a typo pine is what was written on the website
Well at least Parker, Garrick and Croker are still fit to play..... :tired: :rolleyes::oops:

Hmm Harper in doubt, I suspect more than in doubt but sure hope not. And if he can't make it I hope it won't keep him out too long, that would be a cruel twist of fate.
Big backs-to-the-wall effort coming up, I can feel it building, this will be another season defining game methinks!
A few young forwards jumping out of their skins to make a statement. Their first time without having Marty and Josh or AFB in the past there to hold their hands. Keppie Paseka Sipley you don't need those guys any more, you are now all NRL front rowers, so get out there and take control of Brookie.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

If Harper is out does that mean there's a good chance Ben Trbojevic could get a start on the bench. Being able to cover second row, lock and centre despite his inexperience, could see him getting the nod. Having two backs on the bench is tricky if Funa gets the nod. Have a feeling there will be three Trbojevics playing first grade on Sunday.

Well they won't enjoy it on Sunday. Not if I have anything to say about it. Well, me and Zac Saddler.
angry the hulk GIF
Gee, Zac‘s looking super fit, but it looks like your coping a bit of a hiding, will be good to see the big fella rip in on Sun and I’m with you, there will be no joy for them this Sun, refortifying the fortress begins this weekend with the boys celebrating a solid win for Toms 100th, our season and the loyal faithfuls who will turn up to celebrate with them.

If Harper is out does that mean there's a good chance Ben Trbojevic could get a start on the bench. Being able to cover second row, lock and centre despite his inexperience, could see him getting the nod. Having two backs on the bench is tricky if Funa gets the nod. Have a feeling there will be three Trbojevics playing first grade on Sunday.
If Harper is out and Funa comes onto the pine, I’m really f$&@en worried. At least Suli is big and could be squeezed into the pack somehow. Funa is a mediocre fill in outside back. Warriors pack will be gaining lots of confidence.

If Harper is out then Suli would go to right centre so there wouldn't be 2 backs on the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6