PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 9, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors side has several players I've never heard of, so looks like both sides will be quite inexperienced by NRL standards.
Their winger doesn't even have a photo on the official NRL game page!
@tajhay are these guys any good?

Quite a few late changes to our flegg side today (which lost against Souffs) - possibly because the NRL squad guys are in the bubble or because Burbo will debut tomorrow

Katoa was named in the Warriors back row to return but is now out with Bailey Sironen replacing him. That’s a decent loss for them.

CHT and Aitken still on their extended bench.

Has Des kept Suli on the bench in case either Harper or Garrick succumb to their (rumoured) injuries during the game?

I honestly cant see Des using Suli for forwards rotation so seems a bit risky having him instead of another forward on the bench - unless its a smokescreen for Burbo to come onto the bench for Suli & play second row rotation?

Has Des kept Suli on the bench in case either Harper or Garrick succumb to their (rumoured) injuries during the game?

I honestly cant see Des using Suli for forwards rotation so seems a bit risky having him instead of another forward on the bench - unless its a smokescreen for Burbo to come onto the bench for Suli & play second row rotation?
My guess is Harper’s still in doubt... Suli to centre and Burbo onto the bench.

If Suli comes back, will he be defending Pompey? If so, we’re f@cked, and Harper will be straight back in the side.
do you think pompey is really that much of a threat?

I'm more worried about walsh playing. CHT back i think is a positive for us because like for like on positions DCE game manages CHT way better. the way warriors win against us is quick footy and walsh, rts, nikorima taking advantage of momentum. if we can slow the ruck we'll win easy.

CHT not match fit and was very lacklustre to start the year

Jeez this is an important game , win and we are going to be bloody close to the top 8 ( who’d of thought ).

I’m in range tonight and tomorrow and have the Caravan Sat system up so will be good to be chatting during the game day thread tomorrow.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2