PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find it very hard to assess the Warriors, I haven't seen many of their matches and they seem to change personnel a lot. And coach. They are probably still on a bit of a high from the change of coach so a fast start by Manly is imperative. I can imagine them dropping their heads a bit if we get away early. I would if I was them!

Yep, it's great to have a media manager that always has time for the fans. Always says hello to me at games, and even comes over to Manly fans at away games.
That is also the Cuzzo that I know . He is a great embassador to our great club . Always greets you with a smile and makes time to talk to you . Is down to earth and passionate about our club and the job he does for us . He has been our Media Manager for quite some time now and that says it all .

Never met him, but I can’t believe people are bagging a bloke in rugby league circles because he doesn’t talk right. Hello!!! Channel nine and Fox sports anyone? Peter Fitzsimmons speaks eloquently and he burns a hole through my brain whenever I listen to him.

We better win on Friday or this place will implode.
We all can tend to be off the mark and judge people sometimes but we really dont know the person until we really get to know what they are really like
When you meet Cuzzo you will notice how professional , respectful and discreet he is as well as up beat and quite charming . To all the single ladies out there unfortunately he is taken :)
Yes Kevin we better win others wise I will implode as well . We dont want to lose and stain our legendary Manly Jersey !!!

Screenshot_20200803-190303_Samsung Internet.jpg

Didn't know where to post this but yet ANOTHER game the eels should have lost yet won by another WRONG CALL! funny how these wrong calls never go against them..... when was the last time you read eels robbed? Storm robbed? Roosters robbed? Im glad people are starting to see the rort. 6 years late but still now the cheating is getting exposed weekly! Do something Emperor Vlandys

We all can tend to be off the mark and judge people sometimes but we really dont know the person until we really get to know what they are really like
When you meet Cuzzo you will notice how professional , respectful and discreet he is as well as up beat and quite charming . To all the single ladies out there unfortunately he is taken :)
Yes Kevin we better win others wise I will implode as well . We dont want to lose and stain our legendary Manly Jersey !!!
Every time I speak with someone in marketing or membership it’s an absolute pleasure. Never met Wayne but his staff are fantastic.

Every time I speak with someone in marketing or membership it’s an absolute pleasure. Never met Wayne but his staff are fantastic.
Being a Club Member I have also spoken to our Membership/Marketing crew and their customer service is exemplary . Wayne Cuzzo leads by example and they make a great team . I hope you get to meet Cuzzo one day . He is so easy to get along with . Nothing Pretentious about him . He is passionate about our club our players and us fans and that is what makes him a great Media Manager

Last edited:
Pretty sure he was a tigers man originally, but he's a good guy in the dealings I've had with him
You are spot on both times . He was a tigers man and he is a good guy

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: Dan
Payten knocks back warriors coaching role.
This is good for us.
Saw him break that news on 360 show, the way he spoke was very impressive and the Warriors improved form makes more sense now. They will not be easy, although hopefully are feeling a bit deflated at that news.

Given the latest injury update and given Walker definitely out (4-6 weeks); Parker most likely out and Sirro a 50/50 chance to play the only changes I see are Cust for Walker and Funa/Harper for Parker. Warriors will be liking their chances going wide in attack. Green a big danger and they showed a lot of grit against the Tiges.
Walker being out is a blessing in disguise imo. His inclusion last week upset the balance.

I find it very hard to assess the Warriors, I haven't seen many of their matches and they seem to change personnel a lot. And coach. They are probably still on a bit of a high from the change of coach so a fast start by Manly is imperative. I can imagine them dropping their heads a bit if we get away early. I would if I was them!
You could have written this ahead of every warriors game for the past 15years. On the money!

Saw him break that news on 360 show, the way he spoke was very impressive and the Warriors improved form makes more sense now. They will not be easy, although hopefully are feeling a bit deflated at that news.
Really? I thought that whole segment was odd. In his interview I thought he was quick to provide the info on being offered the gig then turning it down, then referenced the family issue as reason (father in law chemo), then said he was staying for next year as assistant at NZ, then said he was a candidate for cowboys gig. And on top of that basically called out his teams entire deficiencies and what they need to replace moving forward (basically said they have no real “footy player”, no leaders). Then Kent and Ikin proceed to liken his decision to that of Bellamy turning down the Tigers to take the storm gig a year later. WTF Todd Payten??? Has he ever been considered a legit first grade coach?? I mean he’s been the assistant at one of the worst clubs yet somehow he’s now being talked about as the new cowboys head coach. Honestly this season has gone mad.

Well looks like it will be pouring in our game hope we come prepared to play wet weather footy !!!

so far this season we have lost to dragons and sharks in the rain and tbh I believe warriors right now are way better than what those teams were when we faced them !!

hope des has a master plan because our wet weather footy has been terrible

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4