PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Warriors [Round 13, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zorba said he talked to Des about bringing some young blokes in to make changes to our weaknesses in the team but he said Des wants to stay loyal to his players
Dear Des ...
**You need to stay loyal to all the Manly players in your squad and not just the same team you keep selecting
**Staying loyal to players that are not up to standard is like the captain that is staying loyal to the sinking Titanic and eventually those players will take you down along with the star players in the team and sink the lot of you down to the bottom of the ladder.
** The young guys in the NRL Manly squad are there for a reason . Give them the opportunity and the confidence and the reason why they can excel .
** There is nothing more sadder than watching players give it their best when their best is not good enough and that is what I saw last night . Watching the same weaknesses and deficiencies as the more faster , stronger , Athletic and skillful opponents humiliate them and the Legendary Manly Jumper .
** Your loyalty to the same 17 is only creating a comfort zone and I think that you do know that great things have never come from comfort zones
View attachment 15018
Well said

How do you stay loyal to players when you concede 30-40 points in each of the past 3 losses?
What is the point of having talented youngsters if you won’t give them a chance, especially when the tried and true are failing miserably?
You stay loyal to them because they have done the job for you in the past
I dont see the point of not giving the up and comers a go .

Schuster for Parker
Funa for Jorge
Cust for Walker
Olokoatu for Siro
Metcalfe for Croker.
These aren't as drastic as they may seem but gives us so much variety in attack. And other than Siro should stay that way all year.

Side note: Id also consider Boyle as he can atleast make metres off the bench.
Sounds good.

BUT Des always does the opposite of silvertails’ advice. We need a pile-on begging him to make no changes.

So annoying let’s hope the rain forecast for Friday night changes !!! Shows a lot of rain for around our game time can’t remeber the last game we won In The rain

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY !!!!!

So annoying let’s hope the rain forecast for Friday night changes !!! Shows a lot of rain for around our game time can’t remeber the last game we won In The rain

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY !!!!!
Specially what I think the warriors will do. If it is raining they will play a simple gameplan like the dogs did against the knights, error free and high Completed sets.
we will try to play dry weather footy in the wet.

Specially what I think the warriors will do. If it is raining they will play a simple gameplan like the dogs did against the knights, error free and high Completed sets.
we will try to play dry weather footy in the wet.
Yes I agree and kick to Tafua all game !! Let’s All hope the weather changes

After a low we expect a high
After a letdown We expect to bounce back up with a Victory
Players that are meant to play for Manly rise above Adversity like true Sea eagles
Be worthy of your Sea eagles Jersey . Be worthy of your Sea eagles wings
And lets get on with the fcking job of Winning !!!
415ec700be00e0a769d52464e5908af5.png

Last edited:
The Guy that is interviewing is none other than our passionate hard working Manly man and Media Manger Wayne Cousins who I had the pleasure to meet . I hope one day you can also meet him and see what a top class fellow he is

Shame no one ever cared enough to correct his pronunciation growing up.

It's comes across unprofessional/uneducated especially being in a media managerial role.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4