PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Sharks [Round 7, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
@Dan the very best red from the Hunter is Lakes Folly, not sure if it’s still made but I have about a dozen on my wine fridge “ aging gracefully “.

really top shelf but not cheap.

You nobs aint foolin' no one!

200.gif

So I hear Manly are playing this weekend?

Team Analysis: Manly coach Des Hasler has been forced to make some changes to last week’s inspiring team after Tom Trbojevic (hamstring) and Dylan Walker (ankle) both succumbed to injuries that will keep them sidelined for six weeks. Capable outside back Brendan Elliot will wear Tommy Turbo’s No.1 jersey, while Lachlan Croker comes into the halves to replace Dylan Walker and Cade Cust will take Croker’s bench utility spot Hitmen Jorge Taufua and Martin Taupau are huge additions.

Squad reduced to 19

1 Brendan Elliot
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Brad Parker
4 Tevita Funa
5 Reuben Garrick
6 Lachlan Croker
7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
8 Addin Fonua-Blake
9 Danny Levi
10 Martin Taupau
11 Joel Thompson
12 Curtis Sironen
13 Jake Trbojevic
14 Cade Cust
15 Jack Gosiewski
16 Sean Keppie
17 Taniela Paseka
18 Morgan Boyle
19 Abbas Miski

Missing Tom, Walker and Suli. The only 3 players in our backline that either score or create trys. Sharkies backline will cut us to pieces out wide. Just keep bombing to Jorge they'll score plenty. Last week was gutsy but that won't last, cant keep playing on heart week after week. Sharks x 16.

I'm confident Manly at full strength can go toe to toe with any team in 2020 and can prevent the blowout scenario that seems rife in the NRL. I'm worried now if the Sharks get all the early momentum they will skip out 18 or 20 points and we're no chance of running them down.

@Dan the very best red from the Hunter is Lakes Folly, not sure if it’s still made but I have about a dozen on my wine fridge “ aging gracefully “.

really top shelf but not cheap.
Oh I walked past there today I might drop in and try it but honestly gundog is hard to beat

Wow even the tits can clobber the donkeys yet we struggled to beat them at full strength. I fear tomorrow will burst the bubble and show we really aren't anywhere near a top 4 side. I actually think with no Tom or Walker we'll struggle to make the 8 now.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8