PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Raiders [Round 7, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MATCH OFFICIALS:

Gerard Sutton
Referee

Adam Gee
Referee

Dave Munro
Touch Judge

Nick Morel
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Ashley Klein
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like someone has been demoted this week but they still had to delegate him to our game.

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Gerard Sutton
Referee

Adam Gee
Referee

Dave Munro
Touch Judge

Nick Morel
Touch Judge

Ben Galea
Video Referee

Ashley Klein
Senior Review Official

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like someone has been demoted this week but they still had to delegate him to our game.
Must be another Munro, how could you humiliate him as a touch judge at the home game of the Team he screwed :wondering:

Gazza may accidentally crash into him on the sideline :tmi:

I’d be much more confident if AFB was in, but still some what confident we can jag a win.

The weather looks to be perfect so hopefully that sees a big crowd roll in for some Sunday footy.

Canberra have been up for a while now (4 games in a row, only one loss), and as they say every win brings you closer to a loss. I think we get them at a good time, particularly if CNK is out at Fullback.

Raiders faders pffft. We'll smash them in the forwards. It'll just come down to the dikheads with whistles.

So he didn't even get demoted?! Promoted actually, to a big ANZAC Day special game ffs

Of course he got promoted.

When he got back to ref HQ there was a sign "Mission Accomplished" hanging from the rafters and drinks were on Toddy!

Where else but the nrl can a ref stuff up so badly the boss has to publicly apologise for his actions, only to then get the big gig next week?

We have been building up very well as a team

The tough games against the Dragons can only add to our resilience build up

The close game against the dragons where the dragons could only manage to cross our line with the bounce of the ball from 2 kicks

and the way we clawed our way in the game to be a threat until until the final whistle can only add to the belief in our selves and determination to make amends.

I can see our Manly resilence getting on top of the Raiders at home

I’d love us to get up, however, we have little strike and they have plenty. Can’t see us winning if we can’t score more than 12-14 points. Raiders have 3-4 tries in them at a minimum.

Still, anything can happen and our attitude is fantastic and half the battle.

We just need Elliot to actually offer something in attack, everyone said he had it, I said he didn’t. And well, he doesn’t

If we can stay in the contest early Canberra have a habit of losing the close ones. Fingers crossed.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8