PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Parramatta [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest with you, at this point I’m just using the nickname cause a small few on here are extremely precious about it. If Manly are going to keep losing to teams I absolutely hate like Melbourne, Parramatta and the Dragons then I want to have a little fun along the way.

I honestly can’t believe how much some panties get in a twist over “King Gutho” lolol
Are you a parra troll? I hear they're the best

An overconfidant looser club whose having 1 good half season out of 50 poor ones vs a desperate winner club who can't loose 4 in a row and we're at home. It's a recipe for an ambush. Manly by 4.
Love ya work mate and anything is possible.

To be honest with you, at this point I’m just using the nickname cause a small few on here are extremely precious about it. If Manly are going to keep losing to teams I absolutely hate like Melbourne, Parramatta and the Dragons then I want to have a little fun along the way.

I honestly can’t believe how much some panties get in a twist over “King Gutho” lolol
You mean Queen Gutho lololol

We can laugh at Gutherson , and I agree he acts like a turd at times but gee he’s been playing some good footy.

I get sad when I see local juniors doing well at other clubs but the nature of this game is that’s going to happen.

Just hope he has shocker on Saturday night, as complacency is about our only hope.

Last edited:
We can laugh at Gutherson , and I agree he acts like a turd at times but gee he’s been playing some good footy.

I get sad when I see local juniors doing well at other clubs but the nature of this game is that’s going to happen.

Just hope he has shocker on Saturday night, as complacency is about our only hope.
I agree Mark He has been playing some good footy, at times magic and had some very nice touches specially 2 weeks ago against the Cows, the fact he was our junior sh1ts me but because of his confidence as a confidence player he is prancing about at times like a prima donna.....

What also sh1ts me, as a bald headed fker is his hair, how immaculate is that, I'm sure Barret gave him some hair care tips, it's never out of place, its incredible it doesn't matter how involved in the game he is, his hair is never messed up. Each week he looks like he walked out of a Hair Salon right onto Wankbest, each week his hair looks fuller, healthier pristine !!
Its always perfectly waved back on top of King Clit like a Cocky....
A cocky Fella is King Clit
And that there is the secret weapon we need to employ to win.....

We have to niggle him, forget any Jorge specials, or facials or sledging, all we need is one of the boys to scruff that hair up, give it a good going over, I'm sure there are plenty of takers to give King Clit's Cocky some head.....treatment.....Put hm of his game and grind away at King Clit for a win

Seriously though it will be a tough task but we need to niggle to win.

PS I dont think Des will be taking my advice lol

I agree Mark He has been playing some good footy, at times magic and had some very nice touches specially 2 weeks ago against the Cows, the fact he was our junior sh1ts me but because of his confidence as a confidence player he is prancing about at times like a prima donna.....

What also sh1ts me, as a bald headed fker is his hair, how immaculate is that, I'm sure Barret gave him some hair care tips, it's never out of place, its incredible it doesn't matter how involved in the game he is, his hair is never messed up. Each week he looks like he walked out of a Hair Salon right onto Wankbest, each week his hair looks fuller, healthier pristine !!

We have to niggle him, forget any Jorge specials, or facials or sledging, all we need is one of the boys to scruff that hair up, give it a good going over, I'm sure there are plenty of takers to give King Clit's Cocky some head.....treatment.....Put hm of his game and grind away at King Clit for a win

Probably not , but I enjoyed it!!

Hilarious.

Are you a parra troll? I hear they're the best

Chill... there’s no need to be having a cry over a nickname

Look I’ll be over the moon if we beat Parra this weekend. But this weekend feels very much like week 1 of the finals in 2005 when our 8th placed team came up against a 1st placed Parramatta. Was really hoping then that we could win that game but realistically we were no chance

For the 1st time this season I won’t be tipping Manly this round

"It's one of those things – forward pass is a forward pass. Teams get beat like that all the time. Bad calls happen," Gutherson said.

"We're not looking at it like that. We should have put that game away much earlier than we did

- Well, pin that quote up on the wall.
Tell us about getting beat and bad calls! What would Gutho know - it doesn't happen to the Eels :mad:

I wish I had Bozo's confidence, but I cannot see how we will beat them. They've got us covered everywhere.

Granted, we have three quarters of the spine missing and our best forward as well, but we have depth like a puddle.

The Dalai will send them out with the explicit instruction to tire us out with repeat sets (remember those ? That's when you tackle the opposition in goal from a deft kick. Rumour has it, it's possible).

They'll score 2 or 3 tries at the end of the half and go in about 16 ahead. The second half they'll put us away with another 2 or 3 and then relax because they know they've got it won. We'll score a try without about 10 to go off a ricochet or something equally as unimpressive. You know those ones when you're so far behind, they're's no point celebrating ?

Final score 32-4.

And then Des will give his usual 3 minute presser where he'll give no answers of any substance before proceeding to name the same side for the Cowboys game.

Boy I hope I'm wrong. But no matter how I slice it, I just can't see it ending any other way.
I will happily have this thrown in my face come 9:30 on Saturday night if we manage to win.

I hate Parra.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4