PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Parramatta [Round 10, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ah the eternal optimist. Failure for you is a non word. You didn't write Churchill's speeches during WW2 did you Bozo? And yes I know...Churchill won
This winning theory is no fairy tail feathered friend
Churchill was a winner because he was not a quitter
He was an optimistic character who saw the the weakness in his enemy and the potential and strengths of his army and the great motivator that he was lifted his underdog troops to victory
OVER TO YOU DES HASLER . DO WHAT YOU DO BEST AND LIFT OUR SEA EAGLES !!!
download (7).jpg

Last edited:
I haven’t been a fan of Paseka since he started in FG, I’m sure he’s a lovely fella so this isn’t a dispersion on his personally BUT just like Tony Williams (who is massive also) he’s like a big cuddly teddy bear , rarely ever bends the line , rarely makes big metres, rarely gets an offload and to be honest unless we had no one else to choose I’m ****ed if I know why he gets chosen.

I couldn't compare Paseka with Trex. Trex in 2011 and 2012 destroyed oppositions - he was an absolute beast. Massive shame he couldn't keep it going. Paseka on the other hand...what a waste of size - seriously wtf

I couldn't compare Paseka with Trex. Trex in 2011 and 2012 destroyed oppositions - he was an absolute beast. Massive shame he couldn't keep it going. Paseka on the other hand...what a waste of size - seriously wtf
TRex had 2 good seasons in 12 years in the game , Paseka’s good ones haven’t turned up yet but how long to we have to wait ??

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
What we need is Paseka to read this - get angry & go & prove us all wrong. Till then he
will be pussy to me...

Not sure why all the hate for Paseka .... I see a kid slowly improving every week .... he may not be improving as fast as we like ... but he is improving ..... will continue to grow into himself for mine ...
He's been good in defence, and I'm pretty sure that is why Des has persisted with him. Everyone is disappointed he is not bashing tacklers out of the way but i think Des finds players who are prepared to defend and then he is prepared to allow them time to develop in attack.
Quite a smart footy coach, Des.

He's been good in defence, and I'm pretty sure that is why Des has persisted with him. Everyone is disappointed he is not bashing tacklers out of the way but i think Des finds players who are prepared to defend and then he is prepared to allow them time to develop in attack.
That is a smart way of looking at it @SeaEagleRock8

Paseka is a great defender, good technique and generally hits and sticks however his laziness "off the ball" in defence is ordinary. Even after he comes on after a break he has no urgency in kick chase and is generally walking when the ball is away from him. He does not do the little 1% things that make a great player.

Not sure why all the hate for Paseka .... I see a kid slowly improving every week .... he may not be improving as fast as we like ... but he is improving ..... will continue to grow into himself for mine ...

He doesn't have to do anything but run like a wounded bull.

This takes no skill.

I don't understand why he jogs.

Yeah the 2 he was with us! Paseka will come good......just wish it was on Saturday night hehehe!
Yeah, I don’t think Paseka is the problem myself. Defends well and always runs for over 100m coming off the bench. i think he’s been doing okay.

problem is he’s so big that people expect him to be doing a whole lot more, but if a smaller prop was throwing out his numbers off the pine it would be happy days. I reckon he’ll continue to improve.

This weekend might be the only time the Riff supporters will be cheering their asses off for Manly.

In fact, it'll be the Slime vs the world.

All i think about is how much i hate BA, that snake came in and had his hand in pulling what we had apart.

He amplified my hate for them and he will be drilling into his team to aim up hard on us whilst we are light on firepower.

We need a miracle but would be so sweet to wipe the smug look off that a$$ face

Just really have to get back to the basics with more intensity and their usual benchmark defence and definitely better ball control to get the completion rates up. Raiders showed last night how some real passion and sense of urgency can lift a performance level , something that Manly is in definite need of . Will of course be up against it but still have enough seasoned players and ability to still be competitive . Not sure why the continued criticism of Paseka , at least he has been playing his part , not a super star but has been doing most things right , in contrast to some of his much higher profile team mates Need improvements in many areas and it is not that as a team they are not capable of doing better , just need the commitment outlook and much more attention to detail and hopefully some brighter attack to deliver

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8