PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Little concerned with us being a bit flat after that gutbuster in Melbourne BUT I'd be more worried about this game if we weren't going to get a big crowd. Think the atmosphere Saturday should help shrug off any hangover type fatigue.. Makes such a difference at Brookie when it's loud. We are twice the team on those big days. When it's Thursday night and flat we usually play accordingly.

So the more the merrier on Saturday
I would prefer it if certain players just kept their mouths shut. Let Klemmer do all the talking.

Great win last week against the Storm but will the big effort leave the team a little flat? It's a must win game for the Knights. Form suggests we should get the points but as we all know if you don't show up on the day any side can get beat.
Also in regards to positional changes I think if they get through the captains run on Friday, Api will come onto the bench for Croker and Jack will replace Boyle.

you know what, all the so called experts recon our run home is the hardest, I must be seeing things differently, personally i think canberra's is tougher, this is their's:
Warriors (A), Roosters (H), Storm (A), Sea Eagles (H), Sharks (A), Warriors (H)
and ours: Knights (H), Warriors (A), Tigers (H), Raiders (A), Storm (H), Eels (A)

There is a very good possibility that after the warriors they could lose the next 3 assuming we win that one against them, so if we can put the knights to the sword and eels last game... we might catch the points differential with the raiders, pisses me off that we didnt put a few more to the sword when we instead closed up shop when we had the game....just saying top 4 is not that far out of reach.....

So cmon Des.. in the words of Cole Trickell ...... time to get the boys to "drop the hammer" this game!!

Take it easy feathered friend. Pneumonia is a serious condition and requires rest for recovery .
Hopefully you will be well enough to make it on our next game .
Agreed look after yourself Ralphie ... my best m8 didn't take it seriously and he is not here to enjoy the MANLY resurgence ...

you know what, all the so called experts recon our run home is the hardest, I must be seeing things differently, personally i think canberra's is tougher, this is their's:
Warriors (A), Roosters (H), Storm (A), Sea Eagles (H), Sharks (A), Warriors (H)
and ours: Knights (H), Warriors (A), Tigers (H), Raiders (A), Storm (H), Eels (A)

There is a very good possibility that after the warriors they could lose the next 3 assuming we win that one against them, so if we can put the knights to the sword and eels last game... we might catch the points differential with the raiders, pisses me off that we didnt put a few more to the sword when we instead closed up shop when we had the game....just saying top 4 is not that far out of reach.....

So cmon Des.. in the words of Cole Trickell ...... time to get the boys to "drop the hammer" this game!!
sbYP9PtdaRVsY.gif

Great win last week against the Storm but will the big effort leave the team a little flat? It's a must win game for the Knights. Form suggests we should get the points but as we all know if you don't show up on the day any side can get beat.
Also in regards to positional changes I think if they get through the captains run on Friday, Api will come onto the bench for Croker and Jack will replace Boyle.
I read somewhere Apis still a week or two away (god knows I’d love him back now). And you couldn’t drop Boyle after his game last week. If he can back it up, it’ll be enormous for our bench.

If, and it’s a massive if, Perenara let’s the game flow. The forwards will cancel themselves out. For mine it’ll be the Nase, DCE, and Tommy show up against Newcastles spine of Watson, Pearce, and Ponga. Last 10-15 minutes of each half . So much speed, talent, up the middle, it’d be like touch footy on roids. If the game is allowed to flow......:wasntme:

ASAP- need information to book VIP box this weekend. Only request must meet players. Wife and myself to attend rest of box can be whoever. Need price and details ASAP. Cheers

ASAP- need information to book VIP box this weekend. Only request must meet players. Wife and myself to attend rest of box can be whoever. Need price and details ASAP. Cheers
https://www.seaeaglescorporate.com.au/

Plenty of options and prices by following the link. Also you can book online as well, you can also phone the club tomorrow morning 99703000

Last edited:
You also get to see me running around coaching my son's under 7s team (North curly Knights) just before the main game.
We have some future sea eagles superstars in this side.

Even more of a reason to get down there and support our mighty sea eagles and our local juniors.

They are so pumped to play in front of a crowd.
FYI. The young guys game has been moved to 1:30pm and will be between the reserve grade game to make way for the old boys.
They are still pumped up to play on our sacred ground

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8