PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Knights [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Silvertailers!

I was chatting with the membership team this morning re the great value membership sale (refer other thread).

They gave me a quick update on the upcoming home game V Knights.

We are currently selling almost 300 reserve seat tickets more than the Eels game last weekend.

With this gust of ticket sales, we will have another huge turn out to our R20 clash against the Knights at home.

The club wants to make sure our members and fans buy any additional tickets they need, FAST to get the best seats available.

Knights members do travel! So if you are planning to traveling or attending get in fast because they will be a big rush early next week.

With only 3 home games left at Lottoland, the club and team want as many Manly members and fans to come out, with their banners and flags, and cheer our team to some massive wins before finals!

Last edited:
Will be there for the Knights game. Unfortunately can't make it for the Tigers game (Thursday night timeslot is ****) or the Storm game after that.

I will be there.

Can’t stand the druggie rooster Knights and will derive great pleasure in watching us destroy them.

Expecting a reasonably close game though, we rarely beat them by much and they are even a bit of a bogey team.

NYEagle

Silvertailers!

I was chatting with the membership team this morning re the great value membership sale (refer other thread).

They gave me a quick update on the upcoming home game V Knights.

We are currently selling almost 300 reserve seat tickets more than the Eels game last weekend.

With this gust of ticket sales, we will have another huge turn out to our R20 clash against the Knights at home.

The club wants to make sure our members and fans buy any additional tickets they need, FAST to get the best seats available.

Knights members do travel! So if you are planning to traveling or attending get in fast because they will be a big rush early next week.

With only 3 home games left at Lottoland, the club and team want as many Manly members and fans to come out, with their banners and flags, and cheer our team to some massive wins before finals!
Keep up the great work on here @The Wheel !!!

I hate these guys almost as much as the eels and storm. I won’t forget the farce of the 97 grand final where the clearly better team lost thanks to poor refs. Not to mention the asterisk that should be placed next to their title after the drug scandal. Hope plenty show up and give them heaps!

Don’t forget if you are looking at getting a seat in the stands etc for the Knights get in early buy online

You also get to see me running around coaching my son's under 7s team (North curly Knights) just before the main game.
We have some future sea eagles superstars in this side.

Even more of a reason to get down there and support our mighty sea eagles and our local juniors.

They are so pumped to play in front of a crowd.

Just read a piece that the Knights are chasing Joel Thompson and Kurt Capewell to bolster their stocks. It was from the DT, so take it as Shiite.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8