PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Cowboys [Round 14, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This is a joke plays for nsw in a no one cares game and dogs it for us in a desperate fame we need to win.
New rule should be implemented if you don't back up for your club you are ruled out of next origin.

Sick and tired of players not putting the people (clubs) who pay their wages first.

He will be sitting in the stands when our finals hopes go up in smoke but good news he will be right for origin 2.

****ing priorities

Have a snickers

This is a joke plays for nsw in a no one cares game and dogs it for us in a desperate game we need to win.
New rule should be implemented if you don't back up for your club you are ruled out of next origin.

Sick and tired of players not putting the people (clubs) who pay their wages first.

He will be sitting in the stands when our finals hopes go up in smoke but good news he will be right for origin 2.

****ing priorities

I would say the decision was made for him .. not by him ..

And I would never stand in the way of a player having the opportunity to represent on a big stage like last night ... he, and thousands like me, will remember that hat-trick and performance for the rest of our lives ... it's why they play the game ..

And I would never stand in the way of a player having the opportunity to represent on a big stage like last night ... he, and thousands like me, will remember that hat-trick and performance for the rest of our lives ... it's why they play the game ..
100% he would have wanted to play. He said as much in an interview last night, however "people smarting then him" would make the final decision.

I do that all the time you limey bugger and you've never thanked me once so I am not going to do it anymore and I hope you go blind trying to read my posts even though we all know the real reasons your eyes are dodgy.
I’m always thanking you for helping me out! If I did it anymore, ppl are going to start talking.@:D
And yes, I noticed you made the font smaller for me just to sink the slipper a bit further in. Lol

I would prefer a premiership.

This is a joke plays for nsw in a no one cares game and dogs it for us in a desperate game we need to win.

****ing priorities
How about we pi$$ off origin altogether?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11