PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Bulldogs [Round 8, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've just done a rough calculation in my head.

Going into the game later today, we have roughly $3 million worth of talent sitting on the sidelines. And when you add that to our salary cap penalty, that means that right now we are operating with only about 2/3's of the salary cap.

Daly Cherry-Evans - $1.2m
Tom Trbojevic - about $900k
Dylan Walker - about $600k
Jorge Taufua - about $300k

Those four players constitute arguably our three main strike players as well as the current squad's leading career try scorer.

I've just done a rough calculation in my head.

Going into the game later today, we have roughly $3 million worth of talent sitting on the sidelines. And when you add that to our salary cap penalty, that means that right now we are operating with only about 2/3's of the salary cap.

Daly Cherry-Evans - $1.2m
Tom Trbojevic - about $900k
Dylan Walker - about $600k
Jorge Taufua - about $300k

Those four players constitute arguably our three main strike players as well as the current squad's leading career try scorer.

Jeez it really goes to show how well we are going

Just woken up by torrential rain :confused:

Do the weather people ever guess right with their current forecast being 'chance of showers' :wondering:

Manly mud runners to win big :party:

giphy.gif

Two out of our three losses this year have been in the wet. I hope the Bulldogs are even more put off by the wet than we are.

View attachment 11340

#JesusLovesManly :h:

Cade, Docker,Boyle all in BWSE

And a very low game from Blacktown down 36-4.The ref has been on their back from the start ,but they look like they have all had a few bongs before running on.Lots of dropped balls and errors and filthy dogs allowed to lie all over them.Lets hope they are not allowed to do the same in 1 st grade.Okaluato #8 looks ok .Cust not one of his best games ,Tent not too bad but needs to eat more red meat and be more involved,Tangles ok .In general our forwards have not really done the job
Go Manly.

BWSE was bad :tmi: 10-38

Paseka on report for a crusher but he just backslamed the guy

Both Paseka a Kelepi with numerous play the ball errors still :banghead:

Cade was good but wasted in this team of transients :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8