PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we can win this game, depleted as we are, but if we do, I just know that the talking heads on both Nine and Fox will drone on about how down on troops the donkeys are at present and they won't give our boys any credit for punching above their weight and getting the job down without our top liners; Jake and Marty excluded.

Bulldog hinting at 2 more injured Manly players :eek:

Could be AFB and Croker

Never lose the confidence that you work so hard to obtain

We have proven to win when we lose players because we never lose belief in our selves

Des has us believing

Once one starts believing they also start achieving

Bring on those donkeys and we will take them on with 17 Inspired Manly players with a strong desire to win at all costs

Agree Snake. Staggs is better than Roberts and McCullough is done. The area they eat us is speed. If they can’t win this one there is definitely trouble in the camp
Des is truly a messiah if he pulls this one off
I won't be able to stand it if they win. Wanker media up here will wax lyrical about how wonderful the baby Broncos are if they win. Please if there is justice we will pull this one off.

Turdy will make sure the donkeys get all the 50/50s after all can’t have Friday night footy without the Boncos winning week in week out

You just cannot have “ magic round” with 52,000 in on Friday night and have a Donkey loss.

The Pinkies will guarantee a Broncos win.

It’s written in the script, sorry!!!

You just cannot have “ magic round” with 52,000 in on Friday night and have a Donkey loss.

The Pinkies will guarantee a Broncos win.

It’s written in the script, sorry!!!

They can write what they like in their own scrap books

We are in control of our own destiny on the field .

Disciplined play will keep the pinkies away as well

As for the 52,000 crowd , Des will use that Manly us against all of them mentality to lift his team .

It has worked for the victorious Manly teams in the past and it will work again

If you are in the right frame of mind being booed inspires you to lift your intensity .

The more jeers you hear the more you lift because there is nothing more satisfying than silencing those against you by lifting towards victory

Bring all the 52000 bronco supporters and let them witness for the first time this year a team playing with passion and purpose

20120229-135926.jpg

Last edited:
Fck me dead

Des has inspired no thrill players like Parker to greater heights

and Seibold has a Rep strike player like Roberts and rising star Isaako that possesses exceptional speed and skill playing QLD cup .

Go figure .....

Last edited:
How old is Cust? Their new half is only 18.

Wounded Donkeys could be very dangerous , and dangerous forget 52500 crowd on Friday night!!

There won't be 52500 fans there on Friday. They've been advertising Magic Round so heavily the past few weeks because there are plenty of tickets still up for grabs. I just picked up a prime Diamond seat on the halfway line only a few hours ago!

It'll hit around the 30,000 mark although Friday will be the biggest crowd over the weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6