PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 9, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
james Roberts and Jermaine Osako have been dropped to QLD cup.

Hooker Anthony McCullough has gone down in agony with a knee injury and will have scans tommorow but it doesn’t look good.

They are reporting Redcliffe hooker Jake Turpin will be the man to take his place if he doesn’t play.

I have to be honest I’ve seen 5 Redcliffe games this year they are near the bottom
Of the ladder and Turpins service out of
Dummy half is untidy at best.

Even with our injuries I like our chances. Roberts would have been one player who would scare me if he was playing
Wow... they are reeling. Here’s to hoping they keep Darius at fullback for one more week.

Oates is on the other side of the field from Miski, so that's a good thing. McCollough's injury could be a blessing for them, while he tackles a lot and passes ok he offers nothing in attack. I'm pretty sure Darius is dirty on Bennet's treatment and there are big moral issues amongst the roster. If I'm wrong, they could come out firing to try and reignite their season in Magic Round.

Elgey will have to step up. I hope Sirro gets the 6 jersey and we just smash them up the middle. It will be tempting to go wide, but even their reserve backs are strong and their middle has been pretty vulnerable when they get a bit gassed.

james Roberts and Jermaine Osako have been dropped to QLD cup.

Hooker Anthony McCullough has gone down in agony with a knee injury and will have scans tommorow but it doesn’t look good.

They are reporting Redcliffe hooker Jake Turpin will be the man to take his place if he doesn’t play.

I have to be honest I’ve seen 5 Redcliffe games this year they are near the bottom
Of the ladder and Turpins service out of
Dummy half is untidy at best.

Even with our injuries I like our chances. Roberts would have been one player who would scare me if he was playing
Staggs will replace Roberts and he is a good if not better than Roberts particularly in defence

The Broncos' issues definitely even things out a bit more. The Broncos will really miss McCollough's work rate in the middle and Roberts' speed out wide. I think if Manly defend well and turn up with the attitude that they have been for the last month or so, they will be very hard to beat.

This is turning into a battle of which teams reserves can produce the goods because most of the top liners are MIA. If things go as they have so far this season, we should win that battle and therefore the game.

So McCullough has gone down injured at training. I bet right about now they are wishing that they still had Nikorima.

It’ll be like the game in about 2008 or so around origin time where manly reserves beat bronco reserves at brookvale.

I think the Broncos should be favourites by a margin...they are a desperate football side and they have talent to burn. Talent can turn up on any given week and be deadly. They have been poor at times but against an injury ravaged team, they only need momentum early to lift in confidence.

I’ll be bowled over if we win...sooner or later, our team will find these crucial injuries, a bridge too far.

I think the Broncos should be favourites by a margin...they are a desperate football side and they have talent to burn. Talent can turn up on any given week and be deadly. They have been poor at times but against an injury ravaged team, they only need momentum early to lift in confidence.

I’ll be bowled over if we win...sooner or later, our team will find these crucial injuries, a bridge too far.
Yep even with all their deamas I think our run will come crashing down. Can see Milf, Bird, Boyd, Roberts tearing our reserve grade backline apart.

Hopefully more **** for them to come and it couldn’t happen to a better bunch of ****s (with the exception of Slime and Storm of course)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8