PRE GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos Round 5, 2020.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
we should win by 13+

but knowing our luck tomorrow will be the one night the broncos turn up and play.

must show no mercy to them.

i remember we were in a similar position to them and they flogged us by 48-16 a few seasons ago up at suncorp.

just dont give them a sniff

It is critical to get off to a good start and lay the platfrom to a good finish and so Our best starting props are AFB and Kappow .
Brisbane will come out firing and will be desperate and we want our best forwards out there to put out their fire . We need AFB and Kappow to start

Ye
It is critical to get off to a good start and lay the platfrom to a good finish and so Our best starting props are AFB and Kappow .
Brisbane will come out firing and will be desperate and we want our best forwards out there to put out their fire . We need AFB and Kappow to start
yep,this game has a real smell of an ambush

We lost last time against Brisbane while missing Tom, DCE, Dylan, AFB and Jorge. We are nearly full strength now.

We need a big win for out F/A, hopefully we get it.

Official now, Elliot to the wing, Waddell starting with Gosiewski coming onto the bench.
Elliot's performance was underwhelming in his last game on the wing (round 25 v Eels 2019). Think I'd prefer to see Funa debut instead. Also, Jack played very well on the right edge at the end of last season, working in tandem with DCE. Would prefer to see him start there, but guess he is underdone coming back from surgery. Wonder if Des will pull any last minute switchs? (not his usual MO though).

I dont mind a couple of niggling injuries. May as well rest them up, give some other boys some game time and an opportunity to prove themselves and possibly jump ahead of someone previously in the 17.
Id like to see Funa finally get a start, he's got some X factor about him. Gosiewski is a good in and in my opinion should already be in our top 17

I’d imagine it is just niggles for Siro and Jorge and with the 5 day turnaround we are just being cautious.

Solid ins, as others have said, and not the worst game to give Funa a start. Hope to see Boyle on the bench for Paseka too.

I’m interested to see how Oates goes in the second row. Surely we just send traffic his way all night?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6