PRE GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos Round 5, 2020.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Carn Manly!

Also...

Ben Te'o will play his first game in the NRL in six years when he lines up for the Brisbane Broncos against the Sea Eagles on Thursday night.

The 33-year-old signed with Brisbane last Thursday and has been rushed into the 17 to play at Gosford in the wake of a back-row shortage at the club with Alex Glenn, David Fifita and Tevita Pangai Jnr all on the sidelines.

Seibold confirmed Corey Oates would also line up in the back row with Xavier Coates to come into the side on the wing and partner Herbie Farnworth on the flanks.

Team News
Sea Eagles: With no known injuries, it's hard to see Des Hasler making any changes given they weren't far away last round. Jack Gosiewski, a 2019 standout, has been named on the reserves for the past two games and could push for a bench spot.

Broncos: Rep winger Corey Oates is finally set to get a crack in the second row after training strongly there on Sunday.
Last week's back-rowers Jamil Hopoate and Ethan Bullemor are set to be benched, with Joe Ofahengaue likely to partner Oates.
Jesse Arthars is expected to be dropped with Xavier Coates and Herbie Farnworth set to start on the flanks.
Matt Lodge is tipped to reclaim his position in the starting front row alongside Payne Haas after playing off the bench in his first two games back from a knee injury.

I really hope Jack gets a run this week. I think these rules suit him well.

While I think we can get them on the edges I hope that we are planning to earn that right through the middle first. In the first two rounds since the restart we have played too lateral early in the game without play the ball speed and it’s been very clunky.

I know everyone is tipping us by a long way. But I always hate playing Brisbane. And I hate playing teams when they’re coming off bad performances. We’ve seen this Manly team lose focus against “weaker” opposition in the past few seasons. I’m hoping the boys are fired up after losing like they did on Saturday. I don’t care how much we win by, so long as we get the W!

No doubt they will come out hard...but if Manly turn up with good Attitude prepared for the ambush, will break their resolve....their energy will only maintain if Manly lack commitment.
Oates defending on the edge is a Massive step up so will target him big time, along with their 2 halves who have been instrumental in many opposition tries in 2020.
Let Kapow and AFB roll their middle and it will open up after 20.

No doubt they will come out hard...but if Manly turn up with good Attitude prepared for the ambush, will break their resolve....their energy will only maintain if Manly lack commitment.
Oates defending on the edge is a Massive step up so will target him big time, along with their 2 halves who have been instrumental in many opposition tries in 2020.
Let Kapow and AFB roll their middle and it will open up after 20.
100 percent agree. Their halves missed a lot of tackles last week so hopefully we can get some of our bigger boys running at them

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his team to play the Brisbane Broncos at Central Coast Stadium this Thursday night.

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Danny Levi

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Curtis Sironen