PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Knights v Manly [Round 14, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fairly big holes in that logic...” doubt they’re not putting in”... How do we know that? The coach is with them, and the whole group, plodders and all, for about 40 hours per week. He sees a hundred times more than the rest of us do. He sees attitude, he sees skill, he sees decision-making, he sees strength, endurance, toughness. He sees mental qualities, strength of personality, ability to learn. He then balances that with the available players, experience in a position, where we need experience and where we need to take risks. Ok, he’s not much of a risk-taker... and yes, I too wish that he was, and that we took a punt on Funa this week, and maybe Hoppa. But remember, Hoppa hasn’t even played a game of reggies, last time he played a season was in U18s. Massive leap of faith to chuck him in there, I’d say...
It’s a pity what he is seeing is continually not delivering.

Yep that’s how it rolls , some days are diamonds and some days are stone.

There’s some pretty stirred up people on here at present so thank **** I’m heading Bush for a few weeks ( although I will have intermittent range).

Does that mean we're about to win. Have you thought of buying a property in the bush there Mark. As you say, we win when you're off being rustic...or is that bucolic. At least you'll be away from all this malady...oh and the Covid 19 as well

Fairly big holes in that logic...” doubt they’re not putting in”... How do we know that? The coach is with them, and the whole group, plodders and all, for about 40 hours per week. He sees a hundred times more than the rest of us do. He sees attitude, he sees skill, he sees decision-making, he sees strength, endurance, toughness. He sees mental qualities, strength of personality, ability to learn. He then balances that with the available players, experience in a position, where we need experience and where we need to take risks. Ok, he’s not much of a risk-taker... and yes, I too wish that he was, and that we took a punt on Funa this week, and maybe Hoppa. But remember, Hoppa hasn’t even played a game of reggies, last time he played a season was in U18s. Massive leap of faith to chuck him in there, I’d say...
I can’t imagine a young player who’s dream it is too play 1st grade not putting in. Yes always a possibility but not putting in would be stupid then & against why they’re playing the sport. I’m not privy to training sessions & who’s performing & who’s not but hey most other clubs youngsters are getting a go due to injury & players form....& guess what many have become stars!

Latest update on Tommy from the NRL Casualty Ward section

Star fullback Tom Trbojevic will have scans on his hamstring this week to see whether he has the "integrity" in the muscle to move onto the next stage of his rehab. If not, he'll have to wait.

Fingers crossed

Latest update on Tommy from the NRL Casualty Ward section

Star fullback Tom Trbojevic will have scans on his hamstring this week to see whether he has the "integrity" in the muscle to move onto the next stage of his rehab. If not, he'll have to wait.

Fingers crossed
Isn't that the same as last week?

Geez a win would be really nice this week. I actually think we are going to cause an upset here. Knights coming off a big win over a rubbish Tigers and we just been beaten in the wet again. On a dry track we beat the knights

Does that mean we're about to win. Have you thought of buying a property in the bush there Mark. As you say, we win when you're off being rustic...or is that bucolic. At least you'll be away from all this malady...oh and the Covid 19 as well
No happy in my bayside property in SEQ but I do love the outback AND the bonus will be missing what I expect will be even worse times on ST after this weekend.

I hate the words “ true supporter” but if you are a true football fan you have to learn to take the good , the bad and the downright ugly.
and it will make the good times in few years all worth it, i just hope i am around to see it.

yes i agree also hate and dislike the words true supporters

and it will make the good times in few years all worth it, i just hope i am around to see it.

yes i agree also hate and dislike the words true supporters
The true supporter tag came about to distinguish fans who were members v those who weren’t , my comment above doesn’t highlight this rather if you follow footy you have to learn to take the good with the bad.

The true supporter tag came about to distinguish fans who were members v those who weren’t , my comment above doesn’t highlight this rather if you follow footy you have to learn to take the good with the bad.
so true and we are taking the very ugly at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4